For all The Walking Dead fans...

J

JTW

TWD is the one show that me and my wife watch together. I was watching the season 2 premier and she was reading a book and the zombies came out. She made a little fun of me for watching but when the mid season final came around I hear her gasp - she had to admit she had been watching the whole time instead of reading.

Great character development but sometimes they are not so smart. not really getting into the Fear the Walking Dead spin off - those people are too dumb to still be alive.
How stupid ALL of these folks are shows just how out of touch the writers are. However, I'd say it's probably a fairly accurate portrayal of how 90% of the population would fair.

Reactions: Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did read today - that this weeks episode was one of their lowest rated. Lost something like 6 million viewers since the first one this season. I am sure it has something to do with the holiday weekend. I actually thought it was not going to be on and was happy the DVR was set up to record

Reactions: JTW
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
IMG 5782
On my way to Alexandria to talk to Rick....I think I have a plan on how they can beat Negan;)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Negan gunna get laced up and I can't wait, too bad Lucelle got it instead. Will say he's one of my favorite bad guys of all time

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He does play the part well. I find myself wanting to crawl into the tv and beat his arse myself lol. Disappointed as hell in Rick lately. Wheres the guy that took a bite out of a guys throat?? So glad to see him ready to fight now. Michonne finally talked some sense into him. He got his balls back along with his Python lol. I've still got a few missing but at well over 100 episodes, I got most of all the shows on DVR. My love for this show can't be stated enough lol. Trying to like FTWD but it's kinda like Street Outlaws New Orleans. Close but no cigar.

Reactions: JTW and AKRider
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He does play the part well. I find myself wanting to crawl into the tv and beat his arse myself lol. Disappointed as hell in Rick lately. Wheres the guy that took a bite out of a guys throat?? So glad to see him ready to fight now. Michonne finally talked some sense into him. He got his balls back along with his Python lol. I've still got a few missing but at well over 100 episodes, I got most of all the shows on DVR. My love for this show can't be stated enough lol. Trying to like FTWD but it's kinda like Street Outlaws New Orleans. Close but no cigar.
I'd say Negan is my all time favorite evil character. I kinda knew Rick would lose his head for a while. Glad to see him back in old form, or getting there. Hopefully they don't keep stringing us along with the pansy crap. I have a feeling the group is in for a butt whooping or two before they start gaining ground, though.

Reactions: JTW
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
It's great Rick appears to have his balls back!!! Bit what is more exciting is that Darrell is no longer Negans b****! When he escaped I knew the show was about to change! Hopefully the group can convince Carol to snap out of it and fight! And not to be a dick...but know that Glenn is out of the picture...I'm thinking Maggie is going to need someone to hold! I'm calling the studio and hoping to make a cameo appearance;)

Reactions: AKRider
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Old Morgan looks like he is about to go in full berserker mode and it appears Carol is back on mission. Last nights episode foreshadowed way too much of what was going to happen during that episode - kind of like they were hurry up lets get the war started.... of course the season will end with it about to begin

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Old Morgan looks like he is about to go in full berserker mode and it appears Carol is back on mission. Last nights episode foreshadowed way too much of what was going to happen during that episode - kind of like they were hurry up lets get the war started.... of course the season will end with it about to begin

Sounds about right. Frustrating as heck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
If Rick will just say YES to sealing the deal with the crazy leader of the junkyard dogs the war would be on even without the Kingdom or Morgan spazzing out! Carol will step up as she always has!

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife has been complaining about how slow it's moving, but I think it's about to jump off. Daryl is gonna go bat s*** crazy

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They do need to pick up the pace a little and stop dragging their feet. And stop with the friggin commercials. One time I timed a show and we only got 28 mins of show out of an hour. They are victims of their own success.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife wants to cancel our account and reopen in a different name so we get a lower rate. I'm against it cause I'll lose the 122 TWD recordings I have on DVR. I'm only missing a couple shows of season 3.

Reactions: JTW and Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wife wants to cancel our account and reopen in a different name so we get a lower rate. I'm against it cause I'll lose the 122 TWD recordings I have on DVR. I'm only missing a couple shows of season 3.
You are a fan . I pretty much delete anything as soon as I watch - I have a few shows that I will hang onto but usually not that long.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
A few options are Netflix and buying a jail broken Fire stick with Koda all episodes are on there and after the purchase price there is no fee!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A few options are Netflix and buying a jail broken Fire stick with Koda all episodes are on there and after the purchase price there is no fee!
I bought a fire stick but no unlimited internet where we live (which is stupid cause it's not really far from town). I never have time to go back and watch old shows anyways. Can honestly say the first season on the DVR are the originals. Guess it's time to let go.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I bought a fire stick but no unlimited internet where we live (which is stupid cause it's not really far from town). I never have time to go back and watch old shows anyways. Can honestly say the first season on the DVR are the originals. Guess it's time to let go.
Was yours firebroken with Kodi?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!