P500 For Sale: stick stoppers**SOLD**

tobydegeyter

tobydegeyter

Mar 31, 2019
louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
I have these stick stoppers/brush guards for sale. These are aluminum and have great coverage! I’m asking $100 And I’ll ship within inner US states. I have the front and rear and all hardware needed to mount. These should work for 2015-2020 models with no lift kit.

60807074 F38B 4454 BC5E 373DE6C9FA5D 06742FBE 2FA3 4519 82B0 135E4073A3D0

D

Duckhunt

Yeah, that's a good deal! Saw this yesterday and if I didn't have some already, I'd have been all over it.
I know it! Last few things I gotta take care of is arm guards and skids. Which really should be first... But I've been real lucky so far for the woods I baja through!

Reactions: Isaiah and trigger
D

Duckhunt

Did you sell these? Need’em
Pretty sure he sold them bud. I've been standing with my finger on paypal with a crisp Benjamin in hand for a day now just in case... but looks like we're forking out more for new.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!