P1000 Forum photo album: post your pics!

D

dealer6

Feb 1, 2017
Hubbard
E948c5216e48415e0d42cefb95835a6d
E76ce14e967c26fa515cada062accc9f

Haven't gotten to take it on a ride except around the yard
Hopefully soon I can get out on the trails

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The Custom half windshield and rear window are impressive craftsmanship.;) I did something similar with an old POPO canvas top with plastic rear window. The flapping that thing made was LOUD! lol Used a fiberglass rod to stiffen it up! Good Looking Rig! What do you have for Tunes?o_O

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
The Custom half windshield and rear window are impressive craftsmanship.;) I did something similar with an old POPO canvas top with plastic rear window. The flapping that thing made was LOUD! lol Used a fiberglass rod to stiffen it up! Good Looking Rig! What do you have for Tunes?o_O

Thanks for the compliment on my rig.

Yeah we make windows out the stuff for big tents where I work. It's pretty rigid alone and for 30$ I get 50'. The windshield lasts about 20 towing trips and it gets trashed. I use the old one for a template. Just keep an eye on the rear view, or somebody will pull along side and say... "Hey, your windshield is flapping" lmao. It gets the job done, and in this florida heat it's nice to fully remove the whole windshield when needed. Back panel last a bit longer, but has way more zip ties.

You got to check out my paint tray stereo in my garage. Can't be loud where I live, it'll scare off all the deer I'm trying to look at.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!