P1000 Post your “oops” moment

P

Perk

Sep 11, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll play... How not to load a sxs. Friend had given me a puck lift. I threw it in the floor of my sxs. Went to load the ol' gal on the trailer and one of the pucks had wedged its way beside the gas pedal. Could have been way worse and the pioneer was undamaged but the tundra on the other hand well... Think it was like 7k worth.

View attachment 117400
That's me on the phone with my insurance company LmaoView attachment 117401 View attachment 117402
Damn

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thankfully I haven't flipped the Pioneer or gotten it stuck yet. However I did get the Rhino stuck a bunch of times.
IMG 0824

IMG 0825

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't have oops moments!

I have oh holy chit moments!

was
I'll play... How not to load a sxs. Friend had given me a puck lift. I threw it in the floor of my sxs. Went to load the ol' gal on the trailer and one of the pucks had wedged its way beside the gas pedal. Could have been way worse and the pioneer was undamaged but the tundra on the other hand well... Think it was like 7k worth.

View attachment 117400
That's me on the phone with my insurance company LmaoView attachment 117401 View attachment 117402
that was some good climbing skills.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Hey buddy, haven’t heard from you in a while. I hope you are doing well.

All is good!! I have been really busy with kids sports and school! I did make it down to Brimstone a month ago or so on a last minute load up and go weekend!!) It was a great time! I have been internet stalking all you still!:p:p I really hope to catch up with you all again on a Honda ride in the near future! The Pioneer Takeover that I came to a few years ago still goes down as one of the best weekends I've had!! So I hope everyone has a great Takeover this year and rubber side down!!!

@joeymt33 Hope you have room for me because I may just hop in the truck and head down for the Takeover.....I figure I'll load up head that way and figure it out when I get there!!!! If not it won't the first time or the last time I have slept in the back of the truck either!!:D

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
All is good!! I have been really busy with kids sports and school! I did make it down to Brimstone a month ago or so on a last minute load up and go weekend!!) It was a great time! I have been internet stalking all you still!:p:p I really hope to catch up with you all again on a Honda ride in the near future! The Pioneer Takeover that I came to a few years ago still goes down as one of the best weekends I've had!! So I hope everyone has a great Takeover this year and rubber side down!!!

@joeymt33 Hope you have room for me because I may just hop in the truck and head down for the Takeover.....I figure I'll load up head that way and figure it out when I get there!!!! If not it won't the first time or the last time I have slept in the back of the truck either!!:D

Come on let’s go!

aauman88

aauman88

Supporting Member
Feb 19, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not much of one but worst I’ve done so far. While installing my winch I sandwiched the front diff cable with U bolt. Only about 12$ shipped for new cable but still feel like an idiot

51B60249 0085 4F6E 99F2 1D04376DDDE6

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!