Shooter63

Shooter63

Shooter 63
Lifetime Member
Jan 10, 2019
Longview
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I guess all the ones in Mulberry impressed you enough to hop out of the RS1 and into a Pioneer.
Yep that RS1 is very radical and I am getting to old for that. I like my new toy going back to mulberry the end of this month to ride with smitty and try to put a few miles on it before takeover. Good to hear from y’all and hope to see y’all at takeover

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 129405

Scout Dogg out testing the Camso tracks in the mud and snow.
I really like the scout dogg and your rig setup. Just curious how you like the door panels for the rear? Haven't seen too many of the honda version in the group so just wanted to see. I'm going to get the front honda version but didn't know how the rears seal up?

T

Tyler_G

Feb 22, 2019
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like the scout dogg and your rig setup. Just curious how you like the door panels for the rear? Haven't seen too many of the honda version in the group so just wanted to see. I'm going to get the front honda version but didn't know how the rears seal up?
They are great. Nothing on the cab system totally seals it up, so there is always a draft. It the snow we just wear winter gear and stay warm enough not to need the heater. They are easy to open and close, don't really get in the way when loading up and make it so we can drive comfortably all 4 seasons. The whole cab set up has been absolutely worth it.

Reactions: tjoreo
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are great. Nothing on the cab system totally seals it up, so there is always a draft. It the snow we just wear winter gear and stay warm enough not to need the heater. They are easy to open and close, don't really get in the way when loading up and make it so we can drive comfortably all 4 seasons. The whole cab set up has been absolutely worth it.
Thanks for the info. A cousin of mine is buying my 700 so I wanted to buy both front and back doors for my new 1000 with some of the money. Just haven't heard to much pertaining to the backs so was just curious. Thank you

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!