P700 forward arched a arm. head count

N

Nick1997

Jun 10, 2017
Cape Coral fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Did anybody end up getting a place to build a set would love to get a set looking at doing a set of portals on mine with a set of forward arc

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Outkast sells them but iv been seeing mixed reviews on them. Some good some bad.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
Interesting........what seems to be the issue with them if you don't mind me asking?

I don't have a set but have been in the want dept. for a while now.

N

Nick1997

Jun 10, 2017
Cape Coral fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Interesting........what seems to be the issue with them if you don't mind me asking?

I don't have a set but have been in the want dept. for a while now.
I’ve heard the same it more in problems with there shipping and customer service. There quality is good from what I’ve read

DBOne

DBOne

Dec 3, 2018
Southern Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-2
10-4.... believe that, I contacted them via email off their website a while ago and nothing in return. Figured I would have to call if I got the itch again to have made. Thanks for the heads up....much appreciated!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!