P1000 Found One!!!

N

Nvrgiveup

After calling nearly every dealership in Kentucky, I finally found a blue 1000-3 that doesn't have a deposit on it. It does now and will allegedly ship 08/30/2021. Winch, windshield, and roof will be added before I pick it up. Woohoo!!!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After calling nearly every dealership in Kentucky, I finally found a blue 1000-3 that doesn't have a deposit on it. It does now and will allegedly ship 08/30/2021. Winch, windshield, and roof will be added before I pick it up. Woohoo!!!
Congrats!!!

Picks when you get it! 👍

N

Nvrgiveup

Update on the Wait Time.....I touched base with the dealer yesterday and was advised the P1K3 is still slated to ship out 08/30/2021. He advised there is a "stop sale campaign going on right now" with the P700's, but not the P1K's. Fingers still crossed!!!

L

lwilford2448

Jul 1, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats! I am fairly new in here and also have a P1000-5 'on order'. Do we know what the holdup is from Honda? I thought they were made in SC, here in the US? Are they waiting on parts/etc...or just behind in production?

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It appears there's several reasons for all the delays. Biden bucks are keeping people on unemployment, while businesses can't find employees. Trucks are sitting idle with no drivers for deliveries. Parts for assembly are lacking (when I got mine it was delayed for Fox shocks and shipping, according to the dealer). Then there's the universal chip shortage too.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It appears there's several reasons for all the delays. Biden bucks are keeping people on unemployment, while businesses can't find employees. Trucks are sitting idle with no drivers for deliveries. Parts for assembly are lacking (when I got mine it was delayed for Fox shocks and shipping, according to the dealer). Then there's the universal chip shortage too.
Yep, they are doing their best to make us a third world country. How many beaver pelts for that new pioneer? Lol

toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I went to a Wal-mart near me yesterday with my kids to look for a toy. There were zero remote control cars. Just empty spots on the shelf and an employee said they haven’t had any in a while.

P

Paxpop

Jan 6, 2021
WI
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I also found an ordered Pk-5 dlx without a deposit. I also placed the deposit to secure. Unfortunately, that was in JANUARY with a ship date of 4/29. Still waiting........

L

lwilford2448

Jul 1, 2021
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd say the Chinamen probably make alot of the parts, but with everyone living on that "free" Biden money, the demand skyrocketed. I'd expect the finance companies to be unloading a buncha repossessed units in 2022.
Yeah...was kinda guessing the same...didn't know if waiting on chips like everyone else. Hmm...maybe we should think about opening a chip factory here in the US?!?! hahaha Oh yeah, Biden will pay people not to work and we'll lose our.....shirt. :) Wonder if we'll get a depreciation/discount price since they will be almost a year old when they finally get here?? Oh well....still want mine....just getting impatient to go play with it!!!!

U

uncledave

Aug 17, 2021
dundee mich
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I also found an ordered Pk-5 dlx without a deposit. I also placed the deposit to secure. Unfortunately, that was in JANUARY with a ship date of 4/29. Still waiting........
i put 500 down in april with 4 to 6 weeks expected to have it then june then september....im hoping any time now but i hate to get hopes up

R

Red21

Aug 9, 2021
sioux falls, sd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good for you. I just "happened" to stop by a Honda dealer a couple of weeks ago, and inquired about any P 1000-5's he might have still unsold. It turns out he had 2 coming in October. I called him the next day, and he only had one left. I put down my deposit.

D

Denny_B1

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2021
Pittstown, NY
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
My P1K-5 will be shipped 8/30/21. I read in this forum, people paid $xx for their rig and got a certain accessory like a roof or some other piece of kit. I will pay the same $xx as them and my dealer is extending nothing as far as a accessory. Any guidance for me in the negotiation. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My P1K-5 will be shipped 8/30/21. I read in this forum, people paid $xx for their rig and got a certain accessory like a roof or some other piece of kit. I will pay the same $xx as them and my dealer is extending nothing as far as a accessory. Any guidance for me in the negotiation. LOL
One simple trick to getting accessories with a sxs these days.... show the dealer your checkbook, you'll need it.🤣

N

Nvrgiveup

Mine is supposed to arrive at the dealer sometime in October. If it doesn't, I will be patient, especially as we get closer to winter.
yes sir, me as well. At this rate, I’m gonna run outta room storing accessories I’ve bought to install when I get it.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!