Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I found your 2022 Honda Pioneer/Talon.
100's of them just waiting for for Brandon to fix the supply chain.

Sorry, I dont have dates for these images.

Honda of South Carolina Manufacturing   Google Maps

Last edited:
advertisement
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think my P1K was sitting out there somewhere since last September and was just delivered in early March. But surprisingly I really can't see that it was faded in color at all?

T

treeguy27

Sep 27, 2020
Mo
I've got to think those are '21's that were stockpiled waiting on parts to be completed. If there were that many '22's sitting around out there some photo's would have leaked out by now. That said, I hope those are '22's waiting to be delivered, as I've been waiting for a year now for my 1000-3.

edit to add:

On the bottom right of the pictures is the image date 5-8-21. Dissapointing.

Last edited:
Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think my P1K was sitting out there somewhere since last September and was just delivered in early March. But surprisingly I really can't see that it was faded in color at all?
I am thinking mine didn't fade too much because blue is a pretty "cool" color. I have heard red is "faster" but maby it just might fade a little faster? Just kidding of course for all those shiny red colored machine owners! 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChadD
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!