Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
I’m checking on have some wheels shipped across country. So far all I’ve learned is FJB !!

Any thoughts on the best way to do it ??

Anyone know how much a pound of air weighs ??

Is it best to ship them flat or aired up.

@#NTC

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes FJB indeed!

Unfortunately it dosnt matter either way you do it. Shipping is pricy before and even more now. What are u getting exactly, from where to where and how much they charging you?

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The best way to ship wheels is to have the shipper cut them into 1/4’s (sometimes 1/8’s). They will pack up into a smaller package that way. Smaller packages are cheaper to ship. 🤣😂🤣😂
#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Definitely let the air out of them. Cuts down on weight!
You hear about the truck driver that had picked up a hitch hiker and was over weight with a load of Canneries, every time he approached a weigh station he would stop and beat on the side of this trailer, then go through the weigh station, the hitch hiker asked the truck driver why he did this, the truck driver replied, Canneries don't weigh any thing if there flying around in the cages. Yea I know! HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!