P500 Front A Arms P500 vs P520

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
So SuperAtv has forward arms for the p520, I thought they would be the same as the p500 but they have different part numbers. Does anyone know the difference in them?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey!! I was hoping it would be simple...........BUT.....we don't have a 500 in the shop to try it out right now. It was designed on our 520...and the parts fiche shows a different number...so I can't say for sure until I get a positive fitment. I'm betting they are probably the same, but can't say for sure. Could be bushing and hardware changes involved. Hopefully we'll get a 500 in the shop to confirm soon.

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
Hey!! I was hoping it would be simple...........BUT.....we don't have a 500 in the shop to try it out right now. It was designed on our 520...and the parts fiche shows a different number...so I can't say for sure until I get a positive fitment. I'm betting they are probably the same, but can't say for sure. Could be bushing and hardware changes involved. Hopefully we'll get a 500 in the shop to confirm soon.
Thanks for the reply, I’ll keep an eye on them.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Ohhh. Didn't realize @SuperATV had new A-arms out. Any plans for skid plates for them? I'd order a set right now but without some skids for them, I'd be afraid I'd bust them up.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Ohhh. Didn't realize @SuperATV had new A-arms out. Any plans for skid plates for them? I'd order a set right now but without some skids for them, I'd be afraid I'd bust them up.

Been running Strong Made A arm guards on mine since I got it. When I switched over to the OutKast arms it took a little tweaking to make them work but it can be done.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Been running Strong Made A arm guards on mine since I got it. When I switched over to the OutKast arms it took a little tweaking to make them work but it can be done.
Hmmm. I wonder if my current SSS A-arm guards would work?

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Hey! I don't have any skids cut for them right now. Don't have a good date either.... I'll have to bump that up the list.

Kkettlebell

Kkettlebell

Apr 1, 2022
Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I offered up some CF Moto A-arms and a JD Gator lift for the TO, but nobody sounded interested... 🤣
I may be the Guinea pig and order the a arms to see if they fit…a gamble but betting they do…can I have a discount code?😁

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did anyone check the honda parts diagrams? Are frames the same part number? Are the arms etc?

Reactions: 906UP and Smitty335
906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Did anyone check the honda parts diagrams? Are frames the same part number? Are the arms etc?
Frame is different, in the rear at least, the 520 has different crossbars, etc for the dump bed

Peter_72

Peter_72

Supporting Member
May 31, 2020
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
@SuperATV I see you guys have an address in Shreveport LA, I’m willing to bring my p5 there to check the fit for a little discount??? I would really like to have forward arms rather than have to start welding tabs to move the stock arms forward.

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
@SuperATV I see you guys have an address in Shreveport LA, I’m willing to bring my p5 there to check the fit for a little discount??? I would really like to have forward arms rather than have to start welding tabs to move the stock arms forward.
Lol! Wish we could. That's just an office and shipping warehouse. We don't really have a full shop set up at that spot yet. Hopefully one day. Our main location is up here in Indiana, right on the Ohio River.

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!