Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
For the reasons you stated above I would have one and Ill tell you why.
The Hondaā€™s like very clean voltage for shift motors and such or weird things can happen. Its well documented in threads here dating back to at least 2015. Yes you can run minimal things and be mindful to what you run when u run it but there is always that one time!

A scenond battery set up is inexpensive compared to the hart ache and expence to the repair of over taxing the system that was engineered to run on the one it came with.
Dealers that are putting a winch, radio, heater etc. on the main battery really dont care, they just want the rig sold and after that who Gives AF? The way they think. So cant go by what they do.

If anything else, with a 2nd battery its a pice of mind and takes alot of the guess work out if you have problems. Sucks when we have to tell someone toā€¦ā€remove one by one each accessory from your main battery and see if your rigs issue will go away?ā€ Work smarter not harder, Buy once cry once!šŸ˜‰

Just for $hits and giggles, I had one in my P5, P1 and my Talon
exactly. As voltage sensitive as these can be keep the machine on its own battery and accessories on theirs. Mandatory no but just to easy not to. That is my non expert opinion and its just cool

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Id do it if I owned a Poo Poo for accessories.
But opinions are like assholes everyone has onešŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ„³

advertisement