P1000 Front bench seat sources

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my dog ate my seat... The plastic covering on our 2016 P1K finally started cracking and our Corgi started having herself a party. Now we need a new seat from that and the covering having come unglued around the edges. There was another thread recently on reglueing a seat and I asked about a replacement or bucket seats with no responses. I've had little luck finding anything online. Are there any sources for whole new/ replacement pad and cover/ better contour?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Screenshot 20220203 202332 DuckDuckGo
Screenshot 20220203 202356 DuckDuckGo

Free shipping and no tax unless you're in North Carolina. Buy a 2018 or newer seat, so you will get the updated thicker seat.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So my dog ate my seat... The plastic covering on our 2016 P1K finally started cracking and our Corgi started having herself a party. Now we need a new seat from that and the covering having come unglued around the edges. There was another thread recently on reglueing a seat and I asked about a replacement or bucket seats with no responses. I've had little luck finding anything online. Are there any sources for whole new/ replacement pad and cover/ better contour?
You can get a new one from Honda for I think $ 200.00. Some have used RZR buckets and built there own brackets, I think.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
  • Sad
Reactions: Lady01 and wrwtexan
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay, that sounds like the old, "The dog ate my homework" excuse . . . tell us what *really* happened! Or at the very least post a picture!
😆 She really did! Ripped up the center covering and then started into the cushion so its beyond a simple stretch over cover. We have 2 Corgis that love to ride and I left the door open. The pup got in and went to town. Good to know on the '18 or later seats being better AND fitting. May at least ask at my dealer and see if they are competitive with the Ron Ayers price.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Do yourself a favor and get the seat for a 2018 MY or newer, Honda added foam making them thicker and more comfortable, I've had both, it makes a difference.

Here is the newer part #
77100-HL4-F01CUSHION ASSY., SEAT

Reactions: Lady01 and wrwtexan

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!