P500 front shock package

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
if you want to run the progressive front shocks send me your front upper a arms to relocate your lower shock mounts and ill send back with the new shocks 450$ includes shipping
20160509 153708

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
well how does it ride and handle ?
first few hours are a little stiff but once the springs settle in it rides and handles amazing you dont feel all the rocks and washouts any more and dont have to worry about slamming the front end when you hit a dip in the trail

Reactions: Dp5hunter and JTW
miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
first few hours are a little stiff but once the springs settle in it rides and handles amazing you dont feel all the rocks and washouts any more and dont have to worry about slamming the front end when you hit a dip in the trail
how much does it lift the front end is there any issue with the cv joint angles ?

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
are you doing anything for the shocks in the rear of machine

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
how much does it lift the front end is there any issue with the cv joint angles ?
lifts about an inch and not 1 problem with cv binding the rears are a bit more involved i cant do them without the machine

Reactions: Dp5hunter
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
well I googled Pittstown ny to Oceanside ny its says 3.5hrs a way maybe a road trip is in order one weekend and of course ill bring cash
let me know ill let you take mine for a ride before you decide lol but once you do where will be no decision

Reactions: Dp5hunter
C

Chooglin

@miano248 I have a set of those rear shocks for sale if you are going to have @jak9922 do the mod for you.

Reactions: jak9922

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!