P1000 Front windshield for 3p

M

Madisonhunter

Nov 29, 2018
MS
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Need a front windshield for a 1000 3p, what are some good options? Rather have glass that is one piece. Anyone know where the cheapest place to get one? Thx!

2018GMC

2018GMC

Nov 26, 2018
AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Need a front windshield for a 1000 3p, what are some good options? Rather have glass that is one piece. Anyone know where the cheapest place to get one? Thx!

Lots of people on here like the superatv windshield. It is NOT glass.
Honda Pioneer 1000 Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield

There are lots of full glass and even a fold down glass on ebay. Ebay has been running 10% - 15% off coupons on certain categories. Search Pioneer 1000 windshield

The SuperATV sells on site for $450 but I got it for $383 shipped using ebay coupon and seller was superATV.

I looked at full glass but I didn't want to deal with dust getting sucked in the back when you run a fully closed windshield.

Reactions: Firemedic530
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lots of people on here like the superatv windshield. It is NOT glass.
Honda Pioneer 1000 Scratch Resistant Flip Windshield

There are lots of full glass and even a fold down glass on ebay. Ebay has been running 10% - 15% off coupons on certain categories. Search Pioneer 1000 windshield

The SuperATV sells on site for $450 but I got it for $383 shipped using ebay coupon and seller was superATV.

I looked at full glass but I didn't want to deal with dust getting sucked in the back when you run a fully closed windshield.

My glass windshield is only on when it’s cold enough and by then it generally stays wet so very little dust, and I have the mid panel on for the cold.

Anything above @60-70 and I run a bug buster with no midpanel if it’s raining it’s swim trunks or waders.

golden

golden

Feb 5, 2018
Saratoga Springs
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love my full glass windshield, It has duel flaps on the bottom that opens and closes. Great ventilation for the summer months. Easy to clean( No Scratches ) My personal thoughts I wouldn't
own any kind of plexus glass.

Image1 Image1

Reactions: 2018GMC
Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love my SXSWindshields.com windshield as well. We don't get hot when those flaps are open. We generally leave them closed However.

Received 2211892005800973

Reactions: 2018GMC

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!