P500 Fuel Controller, Exhaust for the P500

oly1981

oly1981

Feb 18, 2016
Lewiston Idaho
Nice oly1981.... Thanks, not made time to look at their site. Dillon from Dobeck did mention that a stage 1 kit was being developed and that included (I think) aftermarket exhaust, fuel controller and air filter. I think P5 exhausts are all one piece, so will be interesting to see what HMF and Big Gun come up with. Presuming entire exhaust will be replaced from cylinder exhaust port to and including muffler? I trust the O2 sensor bung will be integral on their respective pipes? Guess the other option maybe to trim off everything down flow just infront of O2 sensor and replace with slip on system, I don't think there is room between stock O2 and Cat to cut and clamp slip on system although I could be wrong.

jrc

Yeah I'd like to see most of the emissions come off when I do the upgrade! A exhaust with out a cat would be nice! I know when ever I've taken off my emissions I've always gained enough power that I can feel it.

Reactions: jak9922
jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
And an exhasut the didnt have a 1/2" tail pipe lol

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yeah I'd like to see most of the emissions come off when I do the upgrade! A exhaust with out a cat would be nice! I know when ever I've taken off my emissions I've always gained enough power that I can feel it.
To the bolded. Global warming!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!