P1000 Full MSRP across the board

Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So $23k for it all. 1000EPS. Plus winch, plow, soft doors, rear bumper, hard top, rear soft panel, few other things.

Price is FULL MSRP (not Honda place) plus full freight, doc fee, handling fee, other than delivery 2 hrs away and back, it's all full price.

Was hoping things have slowed down a tad and could negotiate little more..

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
NOPE... lol. NC dealers sucks at pricing.. Or... TN dealers found a price loophole... IDK.
I'm in Charlotte and drove to TN. Saved a bunch! My 5th machine from TN. 3 ATV's and 2 SxS's.
I would have bought locally for MSRP, (+tax).. But none of the dealers would loose the Freight, Dock, Handling, Bs, Bs, and more BS fees. I was going crazy.

Just drive to Chatanooga and be done.. LOL.
Tell them HondaSxS sent you!

Reactions: JACKAL
Plumber101010

Plumber101010

Lifetime Member
May 18, 2016
Western NC (Hayesville)
Ownership

1. 1000-3
NOPE... lol. NC dealers sucks at pricing.. Or... TN dealers found a price loophole... IDK.
I'm in Charlotte and drove to TN. Saved a bunch! My 5th machine from TN. 3 ATV's and 2 SxS's.
I would have bought locally for MSRP, (+tax).. But none of the dealers would loose the Freight, Dock, Handling, Bs, Bs, and more BS fees. I was going crazy.

Just drive to Chatanooga and be done.. LOL.
Tell them HondaSxS sent you!

Decided to call up another dealer in Georgia and send him the deal that I got. Match the price they gave me plus a full five year warranty as well as the upgraded 28 inch Bighorn tires :) Good enough I guess.

Reactions: Hondasxs
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So $23k for it all. 1000EPS. Plus winch, plow, soft doors, rear bumper, hard top, rear soft panel, few other things.

Price is FULL MSRP (not Honda place) plus full freight, doc fee, handling fee, other than delivery 2 hrs away and back, it's all full price.

Refuse to pay freight,and handling that should save you about 1100 or so. Then tell them to give you atleast 15% off of the accessories that's what I did and it worked. Honda of coolsprings franklin tn. Some times dealers forget that they are there to get them out the door and try to be so greedy they loose the sale. Never pay full price there's too many other dealers that will love to have your business

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Decided to call up another dealer in Georgia and send him the deal that I got. Match the price they gave me plus a full five year warranty as well as the upgraded 28 inch Bighorn tires :) Good enough I guess.
They are not giving you anything if you are paying freight and handling. It's just padded negotiation for them

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

You should be able to get all that in TN, for about $16,800 out the door. $14,000for a P1K EPS ( $14,600 for Camo), Hard Roof $300, Winch $300, Winch Mount Kit $235, Plow Mount $175, Plow Push Tube $345, Plow 72" $285, Soft Doors $360, Rear Panel $115, Rear Bumper $160, Honda extended Warranty $500

If you have an extra 6K laying around I'll pinstripe it for you I'll even throw in the KY jelly the don't offer.

F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
I just priced out a 1000-5. Added the hard top, mirror and roll cage cargo bag. Out the door $25,000.00 Canadian. Hurt my back when I fell off the chair. $19,000.00 for the 700-4 with the same accessories.

MontanaBighorn

MontanaBighorn

May 9, 2016
Billings, MT
CarryGuide.com
I've never paid retail for a machine in my life before the P1000-5D. I got online trying to find a cheaper price before ordering mine in Black/Silver and couldn't find one for any less within any reasonable drive. I still bought it and to be honest, would have paid a little more for it even.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!