GA. Riders Meet & Greet @ Durhamtown

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
I can't get their website to load at work I am looking on rider planet how do the fees work if I take the wife and I it's $40 plus an additional $20 to ride the first day? Also rider planet shows no night riding 9a to 5p riding hours?

Durhamtown Plantation Sportsman's Resort

Rules Fees

BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
Serviced, cleaned, and ready to get dirty April 5th @ Durhamtown.

A

B

C

D

M

mikeg135

Apr 26, 2016
Evans, GA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm only an hour from Durhamtown and would have loved to meet you guys for a ride. Unfortunately, I am taking the family on a cruise and we leave that weekend for Cape Canaveral.

Definitely going to keep an eye out for the next small group ride now that the weather is warming up. We just got out pioneer and it's so much of an improvement to the previous Polaris models we have had.

Reactions: BuckCreek01
BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
I'm only an hour from Durhamtown and would have loved to meet you guys for a ride. Unfortunately, I am taking the family on a cruise and we leave that weekend for Cape Canaveral.

Definitely going to keep an eye out for the next small group ride now that the weather is warming up. We just got out pioneer and it's so much of an improvement to the previous Polaris models we have had.

Maybe next time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!