BOX1

GA riders

box4

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

ok I will let yaw know if I can make it. It depends on how our work schedule is. But I do have a place I ride in dalton that is really good if you like the mud it’s not public trails but it’s awesome. Big machines will have a hard time though it gets tight in places.

Reactions: Backwoods

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

Other Brand,
Talon X
I’m just south of Tallahassee Fl, still learning all the good places to ride. I’d be down for anything in South GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

I’m just south of Tallahassee Fl, still learning all the good places to ride. I’d be down for anything in South GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you heard of iron horse? I’ve never been but I’ve heard it is a awesome mud park

box4

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

ok I will let yaw know if I can make it. It depends on how our work schedule is. But I do have a place I ride in dalton that is really good if you like the mud it’s not public trails but it’s awesome. Big machines will have a hard time though it gets tight in places.
Private land?? I have access to 6k acres myself. Time we all get together and ride??

Yota87

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
Ga
Ownership

Ye
Private land?? I have access to 6k acres myself. Time we all get together and ride??
yeah private land some folks out in Texas own it but the whole community rides it. It is awesome. Where is the 6k acres you have access to? Prentice Cooper is ok but just not enough challenging obstacles to have a really fun ride. But real nice for the whole family though and beautiful ride

Mudder

Mud Slinger
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

Other Brand
im About 30 minutes from Houston valley. Is their anyone on here close to the dalton area?
I am near Dalton, a few miles towards Chattanooga. Houston Valley OHV is having a volunteer work day Sat, Dec. 7 at 9:00. Just show up. Houston Valley is closed now until next week due to wet weather and this annual work day.

Normanator22

Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
GA
Ownership

I am near Dalton, a few miles towards Chattanooga. Houston Valley OHV is having a volunteer work day Sat, Dec. 7 at 9:00. Just show up. Houston Valley is closed now until next week due to wet weather and this annual work day.
I will be at Windrock with the family this weekend. You guys enjoy!

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

700-2
Haven't seen much response . Me and my neighbor will be there hot or cold . I won't go in the rain. He will bring his canned ham but he's a good guy .

Reactions: Mudwing

dukeANhammer

Nov 18, 2019
Georgia
Ownership

1000-5
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!