Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Correction, no Prentice Cooper Nov. 19, going to Houston Valley OHV.

Reactions: mrjeff42
Noob

Noob

Oct 27, 2016
West slope of the Blue Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-2
OK. I might would like to join in on a Prentice Cooper ride. It would be my first in the P700-2 I have only made some trail rides on an ATV . I'm in Dalton so its a short trip for me. I'm a "noob" to the SXS world too so that might be interesting . And yes...after deer season. I might be lucky and have my windshield by then.
I found another trail system that may be geared to the guys that ride a tad to the conservative side; Wayehutta OHV near Sylva NC. Its close enough for the north Georgia riders but might be a haul for some others. UTV up to 62"

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm good for where ever y'all want to go anything in North GA or Tenn. Is a easy trip for me.

Reactions: Mudder and mrjeff42
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
OK. I might would like to join in on a Prentice Cooper ride. It would be my first in the P700-2 I have only made some trail rides on an ATV . I'm in Dalton so its a short trip for me. I'm a "noob" to the SXS world too so that might be interesting . And yes...after deer season. I might be lucky and have my windshield by then.
I found another trail system that may be geared to the guys that ride a tad to the conservative side; Wayehutta OHV near Sylva NC. Its close enough for the north Georgia riders but might be a haul for some others. UTV up to 62"
I go there sometimes next time I go i will let you know. Been trying to go ride for 2 weeks but it seems like it pours down every weekend lately.

XtremeF150

XtremeF150

Aug 27, 2016
Cumming GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm in north Georgia (Cumming area) If you guys get a ride together I would like to try and join also. I'm on A P1K so really cant do the 50" restriction unless I play dumb

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Noob

Noob

Oct 27, 2016
West slope of the Blue Ridge
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm in north Georgia (Cumming area) If you guys get a ride together I would like to try and join also. I'm on A P1K so really cant do the 50" restriction unless I play dumb

The Wayehutta trip is pretty appealing. Might be easier for you too. But it’s clised till April 1
Prentice Cooper might work out sooner. I’m not much interested in mud parks or the “black” trails.

XtremeF150

XtremeF150

Aug 27, 2016
Cumming GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The Wayehutta trip is pretty appealing. Might be easier for you too. But it’s clised till April 1
Prentice Cooper might work out sooner. I’m not much interested in mud parks or the “black” trails.
I'm not much for mud either. I usually go around as much as possible. More enjoy the rock trails and looking for waterfalls and great views off the beaten path.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Prentiss Cooper is very easy has some scenic views of Tennessee river but would be something every one could handle. If you want to kick it up a couple notches it could be an overnight trip to Winrock been many times it's a lot of fun. I'm not a mud lover either.

XtremeF150

XtremeF150

Aug 27, 2016
Cumming GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Prentiss Cooper is very easy has some scenic views of Tennessee river but would be something every one could handle. If you want to kick it up a couple notches it could be an overnight trip to Winrock been many times it's a lot of fun. I'm not a mud lover either.
I do want to try Winrock but that will need to be a weekend trip for us. I am still planning to go to ride royal blue for the pioneer ride. If any of the Georgia guys are there we can meet up. I'll be riding with 2 - 4 year olds so I ride very tame.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I want to go as well but I won't commit till after first of the year. But if I can't find a place I want to stay I won't go and they are probably booked up but I will call in 2 weeks.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
I do want to try Winrock but that will need to be a weekend trip for us. I am still planning to go to ride royal blue for the pioneer ride. If any of the Georgia guys are there we can meet up. I'll be riding with 2 - 4 year olds so I ride very tame.

Prentiss Cooper will be a great place with the little ones plus it is always a good time.

Reactions: Noob and mrjeff42
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Wish I had more places without 50 in restrictions, so do enjoy the P500 at Houston Valley OHV near the house. That said, Prentiss Cooper is close and would join in when they open next March. Hate the winter shutdowns.

Last edited:
Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Where ever we end up riding I think the weather and trails should be good for anyone bringing small children so they can ride everything and have a good time as well. I am looking forward to it I know we will have a really good time.

Reactions: BuckCreek01
BuckCreek01

BuckCreek01

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2018
Griffin Ga.
Ownership

1. 500
Where ever we end up riding I think the weather and trails should be good for anyone bringing small children so they can ride everything and have a good time as well. I am looking forward to it I know we will have a really good time.

I agree. My daughter has a RZR 170 and is really looking forward to Durhamtown. I hope Durhamtown will provide fun for all.

Reactions: Backwoods
XtremeF150

XtremeF150

Aug 27, 2016
Cumming GA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When is this Duramtown ride. I have a buddy across the road that just bought a P1K and we both are itching to ride. He will probably want to ride on a weekend but honestly at this point my kids only do school Tues and Thursdays so I would be open to any other days.
On a side note what is the closest place to ride an over 50" near Cumming GA that's open this time of year?

Backwoods

Backwoods

Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
When is this Duramtown ride. I have a buddy across the road that just bought a P1K and we both are itching to ride. He will probably want to ride on a weekend but honestly at this point my kids only do school Tues and Thursdays so I would be open to any other days.
On a side note what is the closest place to ride an over 50" near Cumming GA that's open this time of year?

Go to rider planet and tap the state you want and it will show you everything and all rules and restrictions

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!