garmin basecamp help

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
How old is the computer? I've got a 3 month old one and it will not load on Windows 10 or edge. If you read the instructions on gpsdepot. It tells you to load it as my trails if it want load the initial setup. Got it to do that but it does not overlay correctly. Get momma to fix it! It loads on the 8 year old no problem
bn alienwares 17 lol

Reactions: Windrock1000
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
yes i have a few times but the tutorial is for an older version and doesnt match up like i was saying gpx files are just click and drag thats my limitations ...... lmfao my wife is a programmer but i wont let her touch my alienwares cuz she always messes with sh!t lol

You mean you don't want her looking at your surf history and online purchases. Guy code for "messes with my stuff". LMAO

jak9922

jak9922

hot headed wopolock
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2015
pittstown ny
You mean you don't want her looking at your surf history and online purchases. Guy code for "messes with my stuff". LMAO
oh f*** that my alienwares is treated better then my kids lol i dust her off before bed time tuck her in her case nice and tight hahahahahaahah

Reactions: JTW