Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes, that is the family. I did see there were 4 more added to the toll and hadn't seen any info on where they were found like there was with the others. Our thought, and fear was they may be in that count and details weren't being released cuz anything about children would likely immediately point to it being them, and authorities may not want that going public before the family could be notified...:(. Thanks for helping in my search for info though.

I'm so sorry to report the mother is dead and the 2 daughters are still unaccounted for. Story broke today on WATE News Web page.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My prayers and thoughts with all affected. I know a few of the members ( regulars) here are from Tenn.
And I agree torch the a...hole
What kind of jacka.. does that sh..?

I agree, afraid if I caught someone in the act it would be thier last. Tie them to a tree as close to the fire as I could stand it, let the action of thier own doing take care of the rest.

Reactions: JTW
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Bcb25471bddb83771ca1b7586eeb92e8 Just flew over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
I'm so sorry to report the mother is dead and the 2 daughters are still unaccounted for. Story broke today on WATE News Web page.
Thank you for the condolences, and in helping find media coverage. We got a call this morning from my mother in law saying that they all were found and deceased. I didnt want to post anything until it was in the news coverage, but they were all found together, sad news indeed. :(

J

JTW

Thank you for the condolences, and in helping find media coverage. We got a call this morning from my mother in law saying that they all were found and deceased. I didnt want to post anything until it was in the news coverage, but they were all found together, sad news indeed. :(
So sorry for your family..

Reactions: Shadesmn
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Omg ... I'm so sorry .

amc019

amc019

Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2016
Little Rock, Ar
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sorry I am late getting to catch up on the forums, my prayers are with all of those affected by the fires over in TN.

I had no idea this was an arson attack, thought it would be lightening for sure. Is there any info on why or who may have started the fires?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!