Talon Gauge relocation & GPS

mcaanda

mcaanda

May 30, 2020
Whitewater Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ended up on the wait list for the relocation kit but the 10.1 tablet that I have ( might as well use what I already have ) didn't fit well anywhere along the dash. Figured I'd give this a whirl and think it actually panned out well -

IMG 3898

IMG 3659

IMG 3657

CrosbyTalon

CrosbyTalon

Oct 7, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon X
I liked the post. How do we know if we are in line for a kit?

S

ScotNJulie

Sep 12, 2020
Vancouver, WA
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I used the allthingzutv relocation kit.

btw, I have since swapped out the Garmin gps for a Samsung 8" Tab A tablet running Gaiagps. It works way better and automatically synchs to my phone and desktop computer. The screen also works for my backup camera.

View attachment 215657

Hey there nm6r.
Nice set up for the tablet mount. Thanks for sharing.
I've got an iPad mini with cellular we plan to use for GPS, but I'm really interested in how you rigged up a backup camera. Backing up always feels blind to me, even with a mirror.

S

ScotNJulie

Sep 12, 2020
Vancouver, WA
Ownership

1. Talon X4

Hi, CrosbyTalon.
If you go to the thread, he's been posting updates as do others. He contacted me on October 2, and I received mine on 10/10. Pretty sweet deal. If you look at the list of persons who liked post 13, you can see where I was compared to where you are. Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: Montecresto
CrosbyTalon

CrosbyTalon

Oct 7, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Talon X
Hi, CrosbyTalon.
If you go to the thread, he's been posting updates as do others. He contacted me on October 2, and I received mine on 10/10. Pretty sweet deal. If you look at the list of persons who liked post 13, you can see where I was compared to where you are. Hope that helps!
Awesome Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!