Getting a Hair Cut?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone had a "Hair Cut", lately? I haven't, and going backwards! Dang, how quick it "Grows"! I am back to my "TEENS"! Because I can............LOL!
Well ...... DUH ...... I ain't no dang hippie, lol. As I got older, with less and less hair on my head, I started get a 'crew cut', cutting it real short. Finally my older brother and I decided ...... a monkey can cut it the same length all over, so we started cutting each others hair.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't get them as often as I should, but looking good was never my strong suit anyway. I've been getting one every couple of months though. I really should get one every 3-4 weeks at least.

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
I'm in need of one, I really don't care much about appearance, but I do work for someone else and usually in some ones home so I make a slight attempt at looking half way decent.I typically shower at night after working in insulation and mouse crap all day so if my hair is ;long it looks like crap in the morning so short hair is much easier. Since covid trying to get into a barber shop when its convenient has proven nearly impossible so I started cutting my own hair. I cut as much as I can (it hard to taper the back when you can't see it) and ask my wife to clean it up. Even still Iv'e been wanting to cut it for 2 weeks now and still it grows on.

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought clippers before Coronus Maximus and got to brush up on my hair cutting skills throughout. I cut my sons hair and myself. The clippers paid for themselves a few times over. My father and a few others call me up to give them a cut. Easy sleezy. 😎🤣

advertisement
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i get a hair cut about every 3 weeks. I have known the woman ever since I was born! She will cut my hair after they are closed! She is almost Family lol. She is my moms best friend she cut my hair when i was kid too!

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well with all the surgery's that I have had, my wifey let it grow a little to hide stuff! I was game with that but since she went away, I haven't had it cut since.. It's been 5 mth's so you can catch my drift ! Yes I am almost at my Hippie days of the 70"s, I am retired and can do whatever happens! My kids are game for what I do so It is what it is! Jesus depiction, was Long haired! So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!