Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
About 5 years ago.
It's been about two year for me. Its strange that it feels like less hassle to just not cut it and let it go. Once I could pull it into a ponytail I stopped caring about it. Now my only trouble has been catching it in the welding helmet or getting it under the stock on a gun when shooting lol.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's been about two year for me. Its strange that it feels like less hassle to just not cut it and let it go. Once I could pull it into a ponytail I stopped caring about it. Now my only trouble has been catching it in the welding helmet or getting it under the stock on a gun when shooting lol.
Don’t catch it in the drill press.....😳🤣

Reactions: J80 and Ohio4x4
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
High and tight all day here!
#0 on the sides with a then razor to finnish it off and #2 up top. My duddy is a barber and does a fantastic job on mine. Only one time, my wife had to trim it up durring the shut down. Wasn't bad! Wasn't good either!!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
No way baby!! Put me in a Pantene commercial! Been long for about 20 years, and I donate almost a foot year to Locks of Love. Its thinning now, but I don't care. I'll be that dude with the long hair and bald top one day.

Sst 14 3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!