P1000 Getting stuck in 1st/2nd gear...?

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
"You can’t handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men." Like Mark in Northern Iowa
"You have the luxury of not knowing what I know."
"My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves" you from worthless people coming on this forum.
"You want me on that wall. You need me on that wall. We use words like “honor,” “code,” “loyalty," and Don't piss off @Remington.
We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I couldn't resist quoting some of those movie lines. 👍
From Jack Nicholson in, A Few Good Men.
Have a good day
I tell my wife some of those lines all the time. She just laughs at me.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
There's only a portion of skid plate under the front end, nothing under the rear. Yeah, a lot of the both are rusty, the bike was from Georgia and not very well taken care of cleanliness-wise
Wait you have a bike or a SXS? I dont remember seeing a bike seat on these?
Im confused🤔🤣
Its like calling a water heater
A Hot water heater 🤨🥳

Thats the G string factory plate.
Prob some of the reasons things are fuc’d up under there.
When u get it back, first thing you do is buy a real full skid plate or u will have more problems.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Just an update for y'all! It was the drum angle sensor next to the shift motor that was causing the issues. I pulled it off and it was all cracked and crazy looking, so I ordered another one and put it on and haven't had an issue since!
Awesome!!!

Thanks for updating us, helps out the next guy that might have same issue. 👍

G

GuccisHonda

Oct 15, 2023
New Port Richey
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Awesome!!!

Thanks for updating us, helps out the next guy that might have same issue. 👍
No problem! I actually changed it about 4 or 5 days ago, but I did not want to give an update until I actually took it out and ripped it around to make sure that was the actual fix. She's been great so far. Got my fan override switch installed, got the truam battery isolator kit about to be installed too!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!