tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you sir.
I don't know if it is the above mentioned thread, but some people with the 52 code had rodents chew the wire going to the neutral switch. There should be a single blue wire that goes to it and there was a few that had the particular wire chewed on. A local guy called me earlier this spring with the same code. After checking through the forum (Thank God for this Forum) I advised him to check that wire. He ended up taking it to the dealer as he didn't want to mess with it. I checked back a couple months later and he said he had to sale it because a pack of pack rats had not only chewed that wire but alot of others. Just something to check before changing the switch.

tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here's the thread I was relating to. I know this has been discussed before and I'm sure it is like Hondatech says that it is the switch itself. Just some other guys had trouble like my local friend had. Hope you can get it figured out.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!