Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondasxs submitted a new resource:

Glass Windwhield - 0SU85-HL4-105 - Instructions - Glass Windwhield - 0SU85-HL4-105 - Instructions

View attachment 6588
Top-quality ASI laminated safety glass offers protection from wind, dust and trail debris while providing a more comfortable driving experience
  1. Uses Honda Tool-Less clamp system.
  2. Quick installation and quick removal.
  3. Shown with Honda Accessory Wiper Kit.
[pdf]http://powersports.honda.com/documentum/MW01/0SU85-HL4-105.pdf[/pdf]

Read more about this resource...

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
Just trying to figure out if I had too many beers or if the bottom of this windshield really does fit poorly? I have a pretty big gap in the middle like enough I can put my thumb in most of the way except the outermost corners. Tried loosening all of the mounting bolts that hold the cam clamps to see if I could maneuver it more. Even those were a pain to get to shut with the roof loose. Also I noticed mine DID NOT come with weather stripping for the bottom but it did include it for the top and foam stick on stuff for the sides where it contacts the roll bar. I'm going to pick some up for the bottom tomorrow hopefully cause I don't know what else to do.

N

Ned

May 12, 2015
West Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just trying to figure out if I had too many beers or if the bottom of this windshield really does fit poorly? I have a pretty big gap in the middle like enough I can put my thumb in most of the way except the outermost corners. Tried loosening all of the mounting bolts that hold the cam clamps to see if I could maneuver it more. Even those were a pain to get to shut with the roof loose. Also I noticed mine DID NOT come with weather stripping for the bottom but it did include it for the top and foam stick on stuff for the sides where it contacts the roll bar. I'm going to pick some up for the bottom tomorrow hopefully cause I don't know what else to do.

If you purchased it new then it's missing a part. The bottom does come with a weather strip. I could see how it would fit poorly without it.

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
That's strange mine fits tight all the way around with no gaps at all. The full hard doors I just put on don't fit that well with gaps that I won't be able to seal very well so I'm disappointed with them.

CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
That's strange mine fits tight all the way around with no gaps at all. The full hard doors I just put on don't fit that well with gaps that I won't be able to seal very well so I'm disappointed with them.
It fit great everywhere but the bottom. But it sounds like honda forgot to include a piece of weather stripping for the bottom of mine which would explain the gap.

I'm doing my doors right now too and it looks like they'll fit good every where except the front part. They did include some extra stick on weather stripping to help with the gaps there though. I'm still a little disappointed too though for that amount of money you think they'd fit perfectly.

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
It fit great everywhere but the bottom. But it sounds like honda forgot to include a piece of weather stripping for the bottom of mine which would explain the gap.

I'm doing my doors right now too and it looks like they'll fit good every where except the front part. They did include some extra stick on weather stripping to help with the gaps there though. I'm still a little disappointed too though for that amount of money you think they'd fit perfectly.
My windshield has the weather stripping on the bottom and a plastic bracket in the center that helps hold it in place on the dash. I know what you mean about the doors I shouldn't have to put stick on weather stripping on the frame to seal the doors I'm not happy about that.

Reactions: CashMoney
CashMoney

CashMoney

Feb 5, 2016
Reno, NV
www.SRTNV.com
See that's what I'm missing. Talked to the dealer about them ordering a new piece and they said they'd call honda and get it going. I wouldn't have known for sure that was the problem if it wasn't for you guys. It did have the center support. I already had one in place though from my split window that I broke the tensioners some how.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!