P500 Glove box purchase at Takeover

C

Chooglin

Anybody that will be at the 2018 Pioneer Takover this year and would like to purchase a glove box for there Pioneer 500 , please let me know , I would like to have some kind of idea how many I need to bring with me !

$100 includes delivery.......lol

You can also purchase raffle ticket to win one of my glove boxes (along with other prizes) at the Saturday night drawing during the Takeover!
Pioneer Takeover Sponsors and Giveaways.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chooglin

I will be on lot #31 if you need/want a glove box. In the morning or the evening would be the best time to stop by !

Reactions: 100Acre
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be on lot #31 if you need/want a glove box. In the morning or the evening would be the best time to stop by !
Looks like I'll be getting one as well.

Reactions: Chooglin
Mudslyder

Mudslyder

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2016
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Are you going to be installing the box while at the takeover? I will paint it for you if you are !
Guess I could. What tools should I bring? I believe i read on another post I will need to relocate my winch contactor as well, correct?

C

Chooglin

Guess I could. What tools should I bring? I believe i read on another post I will need to relocate my winch contactor as well, correct?
That is correct !

You will need to drill out the 4 rivets holding the warning plate on and a utility knife or something to cut out the opening for the box !

I just figured if you wanted to install it at takeover , I would get it painted for you !

advertisement
Mudslyder

Mudslyder

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2016
Central Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I think I’ll wait to get it home and do the install in my shop. Thanks for the offer.

Reactions: Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!