P500 Going on a trip

Nathan_HogsFan

Nathan_HogsFan

Dec 21, 2015
NE Arkansas
I am going on my first out of town trip this weekend and was just gonna check with you guys about what might be a good idea to get or have. I have a winch, spotlight, tow strap, and that's about it. I'm wanting to stock up on some more stuff soon from a list I got just doing a little at a time. Just wondering if there is anything that would really be handy. I will probably grab my father in laws come along just in case.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I am going on my first out of town trip this weekend and was just gonna check with you guys about what might be a good idea to get or have. I have a winch, spotlight, tow strap, and that's about it. I'm wanting to stock up on some more stuff soon from a list I got just doing a little at a time. Just wondering if there is anything that would really be handy. I will probably grab my father in laws come along just in case.

And .....you will forget SOMETHING
that always happens...HaHa
Have Fun....RIDE SAFE
....Hope ya share some pics

Nathan_HogsFan

Nathan_HogsFan

Dec 21, 2015
NE Arkansas
Thanks Ill try to be as prepared as possible! I am going riding at Mack's Pines in Dover, AR if any of you guys are familiar with that area. I have heard it is some great riding and will definitely share pics!

Reactions: 500oneer
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks Ill try to be as prepared as possible! I am going riding at Mack's Pines in Dover, AR if any of you guys are familiar with that area. I have heard it is some great riding and will definitely share pics!
Went riding last weekend and thought I had everything. Boat load of money into tools and accessories...forgot the $5 can of bug spray. Was only an issue when we stopped.

Nathan_HogsFan

Nathan_HogsFan

Dec 21, 2015
NE Arkansas
Went riding last weekend and thought I had everything. Boat load of money into tools and accessories...forgot the $5 can of bug spray. Was only an issue when we stopped.
Hey I'm glad you mentioned that! :D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That's very close to me, I'd certainly join you if I wasn't going to be in Cali on business. Good luck, have fun, and maybe I can catch you another time!!!!!

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Tp beer. Bring back some great pics

Reactions: Nathan_HogsFan
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Two 30 packs!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Embarrassing but true. Two weeks ago four of us polished that exact amount off in under 4hrs of night riding. We actually had to go back for more. The pioneer went through less alcohol then we did.

P.s. I am not condoning this type of activity. People need to ride responsible and not under the influence of any substance. Please leave these kinds of activities to the professionals that train week in and week out under their own supervision for such things.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Embarrassing but true. Two weeks ago four of us polished that exact amount off in under 4hrs of night riding. We actually had to go back for more. The pioneer went through less alcohol then we did.

P.s. I am not condoning this type of activity. People need to ride responsible and not under the influence of any substance. Please leave these kinds of activities to the professionals that train week in and week out under their own supervision for such things.
That's hilarious, I was thinking for a long weekend, not just four hours. You be careful out there CP.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Absolutely @Montecresto. Please understand when we're out there late were not doing 60 on the dirt roads. We're between 5-20 in the real trails. The only thing we need to be leary of is branches. And we do wear eye protection. I can't drink the hard stuff but Coors light has become a water source.

Reactions: Montecresto
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Absolutely @Montecresto. Please understand when we're out there late were not doing 60 on the dirt roads. We're between 5-20 in the real trails. The only thing we need to be leary of is branches. And we do wear eye protection. I can't drink the hard stuff but Coors light has become a water source.

Little sip every now & then

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Well, Coors Light is pretty close to water. Ha! My father always referred to it as "Canoe Beer".

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well, Coors Light is pretty close to water. Ha! My father always referred to it as "Canoe Beer".
Caught minnows in it before

Reactions: p500fan
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I hear ya buddy, no need to explain, I know you're responsible. Say, what mod have you done to your P-5 that would get you to 60 if you wanted to?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!