BOX1

P1000 Going riding today!

PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
The family and I are going to Wild Country Atv Park today for a ride and a nights stay! We like it there. Would like to give a shout out to creative utv graphics for the Alabama flag emblems and also to Thomasville Honda-Polaris! Their service department is tops! To all the south alabama boys who live close to there I highly recomend them! Good folks! Happy riding! Hope this okd man can keep up!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The family and I are going to Wild Country Atv Park today for a ride and a nights stay! We like it there. Would like to give a shout out to creative utv graphics for the Alabama flag emblems and also to Thomasville Honda-Polaris! Their service department is tops! To all the south alabama boys who live close to there I highly recomend them! Good folks! Happy riding! Hope this okd man can keep up!!!
You'll be leading the pack!:D

Reactions: CumminsPusher
PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah probably. Kind of helps an old man out when all of my son's 20 something friends ask and make sure old PawPaw is coming! Reminds me of the old days when we used to build them old straight shaft chevy and ford pick ups an go mudding on the power lines around here! The muddier the better! If you aint stuck you aint trying!

PawPaw

PawPaw

May 7, 2018
L.A. Lower Alabama
Ownership

1. 500
So we made it back. Had a good time. The staff at WC are great. I'll tell you though. Better be ready to mud ride when you go there. It was really wet and muddy. Got a lot of comments on how the trails need work. We needed 30's and 40's to get around. Not ideal. Not fussing but every body doesn't have portals and 5" lifts! Sand bar on the river is nice. Took me 3 hours to clean off the pioneer though!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I’ll agree with @allgm1 ...pics?
Glad to see your getting out already sounds like a good time!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!