Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good morning everyone! Thank you. Although I live in Florida post retirement, I ride mostly in the Western Maryland mountains and northern Michigan, near Grayling, where my son has property. I've owned ATV's since my early 20's, used primarily for deer for hunting season with bow and firearms and limited trail riding. I recently ordered a new 2023 Honda 700 Deluxe, since it seems there are no decent used ones available at a reasonable price. I look forward to reading and participating in future discussions of our common interests! Thanks again! Tom
welcome from Ohio

Miversluis

Miversluis

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2022
Croton,Michigan
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good morning, Thanks for your "welcome". I see you are from mid-Michigan. I'm waiting to receive my '23 700 Dlx., and got a call Saturday from the dealer, letting me know that they had a new 520 in that morning. I mostly hunt and trail ride. My son lives in Maryland, but also owns a property on the Manistee River, just outside of Grayling MI, and I intend to leave my UTV there next summer for our use and his as well. My question is, will having a 700 limit my riding on the ORV trails or snowmobile trails in the area due to the 50' requirement on some of the trails. One of the draws for buying a Pioneer SxS instead of a new ATV for hunting was to have a vehicle that my wife and I could enjoy in Michigan and in the mountains of western Md. We don't have the 50" width requirement in Maryland. Thanks! Tom
Remington could probably answer that better than I can, he’s up that way. Almost all my riding is two track and seasonal roads

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Good morning, Thanks for your "welcome". I see you are from mid-Michigan. I'm waiting to receive my '23 700 Dlx., and got a call Saturday from the dealer, letting me know that they had a new 520 in that morning. I mostly hunt and trail ride. My son lives in Maryland, but also owns a property on the Manistee River, just outside of Grayling MI, and I intend to leave my UTV there next summer for our use and his as well. My question is, will having a 700 limit my riding on the ORV trails or snowmobile trails in the area due to the 50' requirement on some of the trails. One of the draws for buying a Pioneer SxS instead of a new ATV for hunting was to have a vehicle that my wife and I could enjoy in Michigan and in the mountains of western Md. We don't have the 50" width requirement in Maryland. Thanks! Tom

Remington could probably answer that better than I can, he’s up that way. Almost all my riding is two track and seasonal roads
Paging Sheriff @Remington, Sheriff Remington to the white courtesy phone plz.

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
And a warm welcome from 48353.
Hopefully we can meet someday and ride.
We have property on the north end of Higgins Lake and property just off of the AuSable River in Roscommon.

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Texas... I'll be joining the retired ranks in December... Been at it for over 45 years, but it's gettin' to the point where work (that I have always enjoyed) is getting in the way of what I "want" to do, so it's time!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!