P500 GPS tracking what y’all using

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
I’m looking for a reasonable reliable gps tracker. Just in case my buggy decided to take a joy ride. Any advice will be appreciated.

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been looking for a hard wired system. I’ve seen a couple on YouTube that use your tail light wiring to charge the battery and send the signal. Bad thing is, there isn’t a purchase link or business name. I’d like to find one that fits inside the light housing or hood where I can wire up the transmitter and make it look stock. I’m stuck in eastern Washington where we have crack-heads-o-plenty and we’ve already taken our guard dog to the hospital because someone broke his leg trying to steal my welder and an aluminum ladder. I’d rather let them take it, and then show up with some friends. Er, umm, police.

• Sad
Reactions: Smitty335 and CID
R

Rdrcr

Aug 16, 2022
WA
Ownership

1. 520
Never thought of a tracking device….

Mike

Reactions: Smitty335
The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Not that I'm looking to get mine stolen or anything, but I'd enjoy tracking it down if it was.

Knock knock knock
IMG 20221205 084742

M

mtrbike

Dec 27, 2016
Atlanta Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
rzrtracker.com is who i use.
C.J. is very responsive if you have any questions..
mine has worked flawlessly for 3 yrs,, last years updated unit pings every 2 min
while on the move..it times the stops..you can check on sxs anytime with the app..
easy to use

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!