P1000 Grease Zerts on 2023 1000-6??? I found a couple…

C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Your the one who tried to grease a brake bleeder just sayin🤷🏻‍♂️
Nope that’s not what happened at all. I merely asked a question on a forum that’s supposed to allow people to gain knowledge on a subject they may not be fully versed in. Instead a mod replied with a very condescending response. Not helpful at all, just sayin

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nope that’s not what happened at all. I merely asked a question on a forum that’s supposed to allow people to gain knowledge on a subject they may not be fully versed in. Instead a mod replied with a very condescending response. Not helpful at all, just sayin
Hate to tell you, thats what it looked like to us.
Sorry you see it different.
Its ok, dont have to get all butt hurt.
Just move on.

• Haha
Reactions: Backwoods
C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
@Chucker06 what part of Florida are you in? And what kind of riding/terrain does the machine see?
I’m in SWFL Naples area. It only sees some camp trails which are dirt and sand trails and pasture riding around the property. The squeaking is only at low speeds Once it’s going 10 mph or so it’s gone. Slow back down it starts again.

Reactions: Backwoods
C

Chucker06

Oct 23, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Hate to tell you, thats what it looked like to us.
Sorry you see it different.
Its ok, dont have to get all butt hurt.
Just move on.
Well there were some helpful informative responses from members who are interested in helping other forum members but I guess it may have sounded like that to the two people who need to work on their reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and move on.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well there were some helpful informative responses from members who are interested in helping other forum members but I guess it may have sounded like that to the two people who need to work on their reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and move on.
Sounds like your the one being a Karen about the whole thing. Not everyone in this world is going to give you flowers and lick your ass cuz you asked a type of question moderator or not. Now lets turn this the opposite way for example so u see both sides. even when you give them the best advice or try to do everything but go to there house and fix it for them. Its so Funny u brought this up, cuz Ive had this very thing happen recently helping someone at length on a thread and the rest of the thread posters gets thanks from “there” posts by the OP but me. Do I go around punding my chest and sticking my dick in the dirt? Nope, may say my opinion to a friend then move the fuc on yes. Its no sweat off my balls, I just wont help the person again BFD! Opinions are like assholes, we all have one. Got to grow some thick skin or the train will run u over without warning and it dosnt GAF who you are!

Finally, your on a public forum AKA SOCIAL MEDIA ON THE INTERNET with hundreds of great people and some not so much. When u ask a question even if its something like this one you didnt know anything about, made a mistake and were completely off of what it was, you have to expect a smart ass answer or two (hint: just having fun laugh) Welcome to life on a public forum. Were not all the same like our Radical leftist government wants us to be. Like Forest Gump once said…
“Life's like a box of Chocolates you never know what your gonna get”

Have a blessed day sir and a joyful Holiday season

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!