Greetings from Sedona AZ

B

barefootwelder

Dec 18, 2013
Got my new P4 last weekend, my wife picked it up, I'm working in VA, from Northland Motorsports in Flaggstaff AZ. I can't say enough good about the folks there, excellent service and buying experience. Had to put down a deposit to get in line for the next machines to show up, all the dealers in the state had pre-sold everything and none in stock! Can't wait to get home and check it out, put on the full top and fold out windshield. good topics and discussion on this site, I hope to contribute some good pics down the road.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the forum barefoot, if you can't find an answer or just need help feel free up ask the members have been very helpful as we all try to make our rides our own.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome....from just down the road in Chino Valley.

B

barefootwelder

Dec 18, 2013
thanks for the welcome DG and Ohanacreek, my wife has had the machine for a week now and she loves it. Flying back tomorrow, can't wait to check it out, archery deer is open in some units and you can bet I'll be putting it to good use.

F

farmer700

Dec 7, 2013
Welcome barefoot. I'm fairly new my self. Find that I spending lots of time reading other peoples post and ideas.
I love pictures. I think everyone else does too.
Can't wait to see.
Merry Christmas.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
A little late but welcome from Mississippi and also wayting to see them pics.:);)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!