Greetings from small town west Texas

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome from Oklahoma City. I lived in Pecos and Kermit for a short while as a very young child. Where in west Texas are you from?

Steve

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just wanted to say a big Hello from Texas, since I first got my hands on my P700-2 I've been reading up and planning on my build for about the past year and plan to start finally this weekend, I've been having to put it on the backburner everytime I plan to start something else to tend to comes up. With that being said my better half and I take a yearly trip/vacation to Roundtop texas, for a week long antique festival, this year I plan on taking the sxs, so I'm not having to lug around my trusty wagon for miles on end for the week

Welcome from Tennessee

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome from Oklahoma
So I see you have got your welcome from the not normal welcome committee from the members, stay away from them, they all wear high heels at the group rides and the rest of us just stay away from them! Welcome from the normal side! HA! Been waiting to pull this one! HA!

hoghead76

hoghead76

Feb 7, 2018
oklahoma
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So I see you have got your welcome from the not normal welcome committee from the members, stay away from them, they all wear high heels at the group rides and the rest of us just stay away from them! Welcome from the normal side! HA! Been waiting to pull this one! HA!
Hey we are normal we always have matching hand bags to go with our shoes
wait till he meets you to see who is the strange one.
Besides I know where your staying at wolf pen 👀 👀

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Hey we are normal we always have matching hand bags to go with our shoes
wait till he meets you to see who is the strange one.
Besides I know where your staying at wolf pen 👀 👀
Yeah, in your garage....🤣🤣

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Just wanted to say a big Hello from Texas, since I first got my hands on my P700-2 I've been reading up and planning on my build for about the past year and plan to start finally this weekend, I've been having to put it on the backburner everytime I plan to start something else to tend to comes up. With that being said my better half and I take a yearly trip/vacation to Roundtop texas, for a week long antique festival, this year I plan on taking the sxs, so I'm not having to lug around my trusty wagon for miles on end for the week
Welcome to the forum, hope to meet you on a ride. @Tramguage1 sponsors occasional rides at Hidden Falls, I think northwest of Austin. May be a place you can join in....👍

Leyendatat2BZ

Leyendatat2BZ

Supporting Member
May 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not to sure when there will be an event with everything going on right now, but I sure would like too once everyone's lives are back to normal, finally have some spare time so I've been putting in work on my 700, and vacation got cancelled, so now going to spend the week clearing 30 acres of my land, and building new fence. Might just go ahead and build me a compound the way things are looking.. Smh

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from N.Illinois!!!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!