Greetings from small town west Texas

Leyendatat2BZ

Leyendatat2BZ

Supporting Member
May 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Just wanted to say a big Hello from Texas, since I first got my hands on my P700-2 I've been reading up and planning on my build for about the past year and plan to start finally this weekend, I've been having to put it on the backburner everytime I plan to start something else to tend to comes up. With that being said my better half and I take a yearly trip/vacation to Roundtop texas, for a week long antique festival, this year I plan on taking the sxs, so I'm not having to lug around my trusty wagon for miles on end for the week

Leyendatat2BZ

Leyendatat2BZ

Supporting Member
May 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
IMG 20190426 134409

IMG 20190503 121238 01
Screenshot 20200225 022825

Leyendatat2BZ

Leyendatat2BZ

Supporting Member
May 7, 2019
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello back to everyone! Here's some pictures, at one of our farms, its really REALLLY sandy! Sometimes almost like quicksand, that's why in the picture you see my truck balls deep in the sand, the other picture was after I was loaded up about to head to east Texas for the weekend to spend with family, and the last my niece and nephew out helping feed our horses, I put the sugar skulls to cover their faces I'm kinda iffy about the internet these days, well hope to start posting my build this weekend, still waiting on some parts and materials to come in and looking forward to getting some input and feedback, from everyone cheers

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!