Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from MI!

You're in the right place to find out about the Pioneer! The SEARCH box in the upper right is your best friend.

The Buying a Pioneer 1000 forum is good, too!

Finally, when you buy one, be sure to avoid violating Rule #4 by starting a thread and posting some pics because .... POIDH !!!
@spyshot
☝️ ☝️ ☝️ ALL THIS ☝️ ☝️ ☝️

And another Welcome from Radical Leftist run Michigan!

Go Blue! As in The Wolverines
👮‍♂️

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. I would suggest the Pioneer 1000. The 500 has its place if you need a narrow width but rides kinda rough and is slower than a P1000. The 700 is kinda in between, a little faster, a little smoother and a little wider.
#NTC

osobad

osobad

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from west central FL. I would suggest you first be honest about what you really need it for and go from there. Really isn't a wrong answer unless you really need a bigger or smaller machine. I would say if you are going to do more road riding then get the 1000 otherwise go by needs first. Its your money and we are glad to help you spend it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!