P500 Gun racks

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After researching this topic for months, I got the Seizmik overhead gun rack for my P1k5 and am happy that I did. I’m 99% sure they make one that fits the 500’s and 520’s. It tucks up very nicely under the roof and out of the way of my head. Well built, solid, aesthetically pleasing and it safely secures my rifles without the worry of getting them banged up while traversing rough terrain. You can find them in the $160 price range if you look around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swampdog

Swampdog

Lifetime Member
Mar 19, 2020
Forgotten Coast, FL
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Seizmik overhead gun rack in my P500, be aware that the overall length of the rifle that will fit it is limited to the width of the ROPS.
My Ruger American Ranch Rifle does fit it, the rifle is 37.5 inches overall length.

Reactions: futzin
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I have the Great Day ovhd rack and it will hold shorter rifles inside ROPS or longer rifles and shotguns but the barrel sticks out past the ROPS. however I very rarely use it as i typically by myself and just put it on passenger side of cab.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!