• Thread starter ueleywiLuckyshot
  • Start date
U

ueleywiLuckyshot

Jul 25, 2017
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
Hey, I'm new to this site, really screwed up my forum name. I just bought a 500 up in Alaska for hunting, haven't seen it yet but doing some mods before I get there ,and take delivery, my question is do any of you guys have the front rack that is available from vendors, and if you do, is it compatible with the factory windshield and front bumper, I had installed from the dealer. I would like to be able to haul more gear to where we hunt. Thanks

Reactions: JCart and Rustell
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! You may be able to correct your forum name. Just reply to the welcome message you receive from @Hondasxs. Seeing as you have one post, it may be easier to request your account be deleted and create a new account with the name of your choosing.

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hey, I'm new to this site, really screwed up my forum name. I just bought a 500 up in Alaska for hunting, haven't seen it yet but doing some mods before I get there ,and take delivery, my question is do any of you guys have the front rack that is available from vendors, and if you do, is it compatible with the factory windshield and front bumper, I had installed from the dealer. I would like to be able to haul more gear to where we hunt. Thanks
welcome,what part of Wis.are you from?

U

ueleywiLuckyshot

Jul 25, 2017
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
I had the dealer install a windshield, a roof, back window, winch, front bumper, rear bumper, and 26 inch Blackwater tires, I'm bringing up a EZ steer power steering unit and installing it myself. Moose season starts Sept 7, I should be good to go, but I wanted to install front racks to carry more gear but afraid they wont work with the front bumper

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I had the dealer install a windshield, a roof, back window, winch, front bumper, rear bumper, and 26 inch Blackwater tires, I'm bringing up a EZ steer power steering unit and installing it myself. Moose season starts Sept 7, I should be good to go, but I wanted to install front racks to carry more gear but afraid they wont work with the front bumper

And there's that damn power steering again! :mad:

Reactions: Chooglin and rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

Welcome. .had ATV with front rack..if on
groomed trail..works great..if cutting trail..
or going through thick brush..can't see very good..
Nailed a few big rocks..fell in a few holes...
just sayin....

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
where is Alaska is the Hunt?

U

ueleywiLuckyshot

Jul 25, 2017
wisconsin
Ownership

1. 500
My son and I hunt around a town called Delta Junction. We got a nice one a couple years ago. 52 inch spread, I'm excited about the new 500, with the 50 inch width it should be able to go any where. Hopefully I'll have some good pics to share after the hunt

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
yes please post pics!! I have spent a lot of time in Kodiak and Cordova so I know delta junction the P500 will serve you well there!!!

N-IdahoP500

N-IdahoP500

Aug 24, 2018
Post Falls, Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

I'm assuming you already figured out a front rack given how long ago you posted this. If not, look up Whiteshell Outfitters on YouTube. They added a bunch of racks to a 500. I also added one to mine. If you are interested, I'll shoot you some pictures.

Nashby

Nashby

Feb 4, 2018
Ownership

1. 500
I'm assuming you already figured out a front rack given how long ago you posted this. If not, look up Whiteshell Outfitters on YouTube. They added a bunch of racks to a 500. I also added one to mine. If you are interested, I'll shoot you some pictures.
Yes, post pics and info, please!!! I have been thinking about putting one on mine.

wolftrapper

wolftrapper

Dec 30, 2018
pierce, idaho
Ownership

1. 500
I didnt like anything I saw for sale so I made one. Now, I cant live without it. One of the handier things Ive added.

20181025 120334 20180830 084729

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!