Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is that Chris Stapleton sitting on a stool to the right?

IMG 0724

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There may be hope. I am now waiting for a written statement stating that there are no CC&R’s or HOA laws governing in the purchase of my property. People keep asking me what CC&R’s are. Codes, covenants, and restrictions. Property was originally listed without any mentioned but my realtor dug up some from 2000, which may or may no longer exist as the seller’s realtor states that no HOA or CC&R’s exist. Playing the waiting game. My realtor is walking it today and will be Skyping with me.................................

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There may be hope. I am now waiting for a written statement stating that there are no CC&R’s or HOA laws governing in the purchase of my property. People keep asking me what CC&R’s are. Codes, covenants, and restrictions. Property was originally listed without any mentioned but my realtor dug up some from 2000, which may or may no longer exist as the seller’s realtor states that no HOA or CC&R’s exist. Playing the waiting game. My realtor is walking it today and will be Skyping with me.................................
Fingers crossed everything is up to snuff, and congrats

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!