Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Came back to the fire to find why the boys didn't find me.. one went inside the other. Well the heat got to him!
20190420 230927

advertisement
J

JTW

Dam buddy, you better get busy! Lol.
Yeah... and that’s just part of the truck. Alignment and leveling kit Wednesday (guy doing the alignment is charging me $100 to put the kit on)... I’ll do the bags and compressor prolly Monday. I still have to get my suspension on the sxs lined out. Change the oil in the wife’s Yukon, service the sxs, make and rewire my switch panel and install the power commander and auto tune. Oh, and Thursday is my mowing day. Then I need to pack and load. Lol

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I was back and forth between them... but I liked the way the Firestone bags mounted on the f150 and big trucks use Firestone so I figure they can’t be bad. Basically, everything I read said either way you can’t go wrong.
You probably right. I don’t think u can go wrong either way. I use air lift cuz there near me why not right? Lol and lifetime guarantee, And for my super duty they use a no drill bracket . It worked flawlessly for me on both trucks. I think you'll be just fine with the Firestone. I don’t think there’s really any difference in the two. I don’t use a compressor, I have the inflators exit right outside my bumper by my plate. I figured I don’t really need the compressor, Some day maybe lol. I had one with my old set and it leaked. I’m sure there better now.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah... and that’s just part of the truck. Alignment and leveling kit Wednesday (guy doing the alignment is charging me $100 to put the kit on)... I’ll do the bags and compressor prolly Monday. I still have to get my suspension on the sxs lined out. Change the oil in the wife’s Yukon, service the sxs, make and rewire my switch panel and install the power commander and auto tune. Oh, and Thursday is my mowing day. Then I need to pack and load. Lol
Ram doesn't need a leveling kit. Just saying

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Went to lowes and bought a grill tonight. Kid asked me if i wanted them to put it together and i was like no i got this. He said are u sure, its about like putting a car together. I chuckled and said i got this. After unboxing the 50th box in the shop i realized he was the smart mother f***er.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went to lowes and bought a grill tonight. Kid asked me if i wanted them to put it together and i was like no i got this. He said are u sure, its about like putting a car together. I chuckled and said i got this. After unboxing the 50th box in the shop i realized he was the smart mother f***er.
Some assembly required... run!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!