Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Some days now I wish I were just a painter or a bodyman again at the shop doing my own thing and not dealing with 20 people that most seem to have personal things that continually get in the way of work or they flat out don’t want to work.
Never minded getting my hands dirty and busting ass it’s just in my dna. It’s amazing too me how most people don’t want to work hard for a f***ing dollar. This country has gotten soft!
I just can’t respect that philosophy, I respect people that work hard for what they want.
f***ing rough day sick of babysitting. Finally home and enjoying a couple beers.
Here’s to all the guys especially the older
generation that isn’t afraid of working for a dollar. I know there are a bunch here on the forum. Cheers to those guys!
88F4E33E 4C5F 4FBD 851E 74008EC74BC8

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Some days now I wish I were just a painter or a bodyman again at the shop doing my own thing and not dealing with 20 people that most seem to have personal things that continually get in the way of work or they flat out don’t want to work.
Never minded getting my hands dirty and busting ass it’s just in my dna. It’s amazing too me how most people don’t want to work hard for a f***ing dollar. This country has gotten soft!
I just can’t respect that philosophy, I respect people that work hard for what they want.
f***ing rough day sick of babysitting. Finally home and enjoying a couple beers.
generation that isn’t afraid of working for a dollar. I know there are a bunch here on the forum. Cheers to those guys!
View attachment 128015

Well said Legend :)

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a visitor today. It was keeping the local bird population in check. This place is teeming with fowl. The snake still had feathers in its mouth. Beautiful sleek bit of nature. It even started mimicking a rattler and shaking its tail. I like all of the worlds creatures. At one time I had 40' of Burmese pythons in 4 snakes, plus an array of other critters.
IMG 1550
IMG 1551

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chicken and feta tortellini in a Tomato basil sauce with sautéed onions, garlic, celery, kale and thinly sliced red cabbage. Topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Finished with a Gelato Mediterranean mint and chocolate chip ice cream. With the best of company.

IMG 1552
IMG 1553
IMG 1554
IMG 1555

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I had a visitor today. It was keeping the local bird population in check. This place is teeming with fowl. The snake still had feathers in its mouth. Beautiful sleek bit of nature. It even started mimicking a rattler and shaking its tail. I like all of the worlds creatures. At one time I had 40' of Burmese pythons in 4 snakes, plus an array of other critters.
View attachment 128038 View attachment 128039
f*** that!!!! Nope nope nope!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
View attachment 128015
Just got off the road. Finally home and having a beer. I’m still working brother! But if I win the lottery, were only gonna work on things WE want!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got off the road. Finally home and having a beer. I’m still working brother! But if I win the lottery, were only gonna work on things WE want!
I’d want to make sure the good people I know are taken care of. I wouldn’t be buying super cars or living extravagantly for others to watch. I’d be living large surrounded by friends and family doing the same. I know you and you know me, there are many others. Nothing would change except for the free time to do it with. Most people with money are very greedy, I guess that’s why they have it and some don’t.

100Acre

100Acre

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nope nope nope
They're just animals. I had snakes for years and never not once did I ever get bitten. One of my biggest was just shy of 14' long. I used to hunt Cane Brake, Pigmy, and eastern diamondback rattlers for fun. They were good eating too and you can make cool stuff from their skins. It's what I did living on the edge of Osceola NF, near Lake City Florida, while going to school for Forestry.
I just caught the tail end of this little fella while trail riding on the western slope in Colorado. Western Diamondback Rattlesnake! WHOA NELLY!!!
IMG 1128
IMG 1129

advertisement