Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks. We got 12 years out of her with no health problems. Cancer came on and as long as she wasn't suffering she was good, her face started swelling yesterday and couldn't open her mouth hardly. It was time. If dogs would just die in their sleep!
Dobie was weird when he went. He was running around all day with the family but something seemed off. We were camping and that night he came in and forced his way onto the small couch to sleep with Sam. He always did that at home but usually slept on the floor in the bus, It’s like he knew and just wanted to be with Her. We woke up to her acreams the next morning, it was really rough. We really miss that dog so I can totally understand the feelings someone can have towards their pet when it’s time but the important thing is to not let them suffer for our own benefit. You did the right thing buddy

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Had to say goodbye to this beautiful crazy soul today, having that dog gave us a lot of security with the kids. Lacy will be missed!
View attachment 128174

Man so sorry for you and your families loss . Our Henry we have had for four years means the world to me and my wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Had to say goodbye to this beautiful crazy soul today, having that dog gave us a lot of security with the kids. Lacy will be missed!
View attachment 128174
I’m sorry Rick, hard to lose a fur baby. There such a part of the family it’s hard to say goodbye. :(

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 0066

advertisement