H.F.A.W.H.A. meeting

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
They're just animals. I had snakes for years and never not once did I ever get bitten. One of my biggest was just shy of 14' long. I used to hunt Cane Brake, Pigmy, and eastern diamondback rattlers for fun. They were good eating too and you can make cool stuff from their skins. It's what I did living on the edge of Osceola NF, near Lake City Florida, while going to school for Forestry.
I just caught the tail end of this little fella while trail riding on the western slope in Colorado. Western Diamondback Rattlesnake! WHOA NELLY!!!
View attachment 128094 View attachment 128095
I’m usually armed! If it me are the snake, I’m emptying the clip!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
If I'm out in the Backcountry, I leave them be unless it's me or them ( doubt it would ever end up that way ). I look at it as being on their turf.
In the back yard...well, if it's poisonous I'll try and remove it. If it don't comply, I just chop it's head off with a hoe or shovel. Then move it. Non poisonous I'll let go their own way and maybe help it along.

J

JTW

I’d want to make sure the good people I know are taken care of. I wouldn’t be buying super cars or living extravagantly for others to watch. I’d be living large surrounded by friends and family doing the same. I know you and you know me, there are many others. Nothing would change except for the free time to do it with. Most people with money are very greedy, I guess that’s why they have it and some don’t.
Rode horses with a guy from WV when I was a kid.. he was big big big mining money. He had an gang or groupies that followed him everywhere. He paid their way... even strangers. I was just a kid but I remember dad asking him if it bothered him. He said, I don’t have time to make friends doing what I like. So, his paying the way for everyone allowed others to go that otherwise couldn’t and he skipped the step of making effort to meet people that enjoyed doing what he did. He was a cool cat and self made at that. I’d like to think I would be that way if I had that kind of f*** you money. I think I’d have a hard time with the moochers though... I’ve seen it so many times with the true money people I’ve known and met. I just have no patience for that and try to never be one of those.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This proud coach/father couldn't resist posting the link below. It is the writeup by the local newspaper about our archery teams. One of my daughters is mentioned as she placed 7th in the state for middle school girls (yes, I am bragging :D).

Howell archery teams heading to national championship competition —
Thats awsome! If your going to the championship in Nashville i highly recommend booking your rooms now. Its hard to get a room near by for less than $300/night, if there even is any left.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jonesing...For some western trail time...Exploring new lands and looking for lost treasures of the past...The Takeover was a trifling sport compared to the broad expanse and varied terrain of the west. Time stands still in the dawn's light of eternal reflection...
I cannot wait to disconnect, only to reconnect to this lasting connection...a visual confection.
IMG 4195
IMG 4196
IMG 4208
IMG 4209
IMG 4212
IMG 4213

Two weeks...?

Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I had a visitor today. It was keeping the local bird population in check. This place is teeming with fowl. The snake still had feathers in its mouth. Beautiful sleek bit of nature. It even started mimicking a rattler and shaking its tail. I like all of the worlds creatures. At one time I had 40' of Burmese pythons in 4 snakes, plus an array of other critters.
View attachment 128038 View attachment 128039

I love catching those and terrorizing the pansies I work with. I have moved quite a few out of the road before they get smooshed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Had to say goodbye to this beautiful crazy soul today, having that dog gave us a lot of security with the kids. Lacy will be missed!
View attachment 128174
I’m so sorry brother! I know how pets become family, wish you all the best through this

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What a beautiful dog, so sorry to hear that. :(
Thanks. We got 12 years out of her with no health problems. Cancer came on and as long as she wasn't suffering she was good, her face started swelling yesterday and couldn't open her mouth hardly. It was time. If dogs would just die in their sleep!

advertisement