BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
s*** happens. This was really more my bad but had the new axle been correct it would’ve not happened. It’s a good story and really not a big deal, my wife is a trooper and it gave us a funny memory for the future. All s***ty things go away and make you appreciate the other times! f*** it and keep on keeping on.
Our daughter just got here and the machine is usable for the most part so gunna go lay down some miles!
View attachment 128710
I would say the miles you cover on the trail your par for break downs ;)

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
s*** happens. This was really more my bad but had the new axle been correct it would’ve not happened. It’s a good story and really not a big deal, my wife is a trooper and it gave us a funny memory for the future. All s***ty things go away and make you appreciate the other times! f*** it and keep on keeping on.
Our daughter just got here and the machine is usable for the most part so gunna go lay down some miles!
View attachment 128710
You remember that movie Unbreakable? With Bruce Willis and Samuel "motherf***in" Jackson? I think I need to come ride with you because I'm your opposite. I'm really good at protecting the equipment. I need to influence you some.

Or maybe I'd hit a bottle of Whiskey and rip a wheel off. Who knows. As long as you're having a good time.

PNW legend continues to grow...

J

JTW

No. New axle didn’t fit so I just took diff end of the axle and shoved in to stop fluid. Wheel side needed the axle end in to to keep the wheel on. Wolverine wasn’t like that so I didn’t think about it.
Made it about 25 miles like that but the last 4-5 brakes were soft but assumed there was air in the line. Then bam the whole wheel fell off. It was just super.
Lol... I didn’t realize you were running it without the outter cv and nut. LMFAO!!!

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers!
20190511 172450

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eeehhh, they sorta kicked their ass. If it hadn’t been for General January and February it might have been different!
in the beginning Mr Hilter did do well against Stalin. after Stalingrad though, there tides were turned. Napoleon's forces also suffered a similar fate, when they invaded mother Russia.The French invasion of Russia, known in Russia as the Patriotic War of 1812 and in France as the Russian Campaign, began on 24 June 1812 when Napoleon's Grande Armée crossed the Neman River in an attempt to engage and defeat the Russian army. Only 120,000 of his original 500,000 grand army returned. 100 years prior to that, the Swedes also attempted and invasion based from Poland. Greedy f***s

advertisement