VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There was a documentary some years ago where "experts" proclaimed that he developed some sort of disease that clouded his decision making abilities, possibly leading to those blunders.

His inner circle would never allow that info to get out, of course, but there is one short clip that slipped by the propaganda Dept where you can see one of his hands shaking and trembling pretty badly.
I saw something about that also, his hands shaking and they talked about how many drugs he was on towards the end. And how he ordered stuff that didn't make sense. I've been watching that show hunting Hitler. That is neat, if you like that sorta thing. They investigate his suicide as a fake and follow clues that says he could have made it to south America

Last edited:
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Also the germans equipment was far advanced from the rest of the world. You watch those old films of them rolling into France with tiger tanks ect. And most of the French were still on horses and half assed tanks from ww1.
Yea they had the equipment for sure. No1 else had a jet engine when they did. And their handheld weapons. I know the Remington BDL bolt design is Similar to a mauser bolt from waaay back. If it ain't broke dont fix it

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are a tough bunch to fight! And ol general Patton said we might as well whip their a** while we were over there. Haha I'm glad we didnt try it myself for my grandfathers sake. Hitler was smart at 1st but then got too big for his britches and also crazy fighting us and Russia at the same time he was bound to lose that. And Russia is so big and cold his supplies couldnt keep up with the front lines
Then Patton passed away in a tragic car "accident" . I think they were afraid he would go rogue

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I saw something about that also, his hands shaking and they talked about how many drugs he was on towards the end. And how he ordered stuff that didn't make sense. I've been watching that show hinting Hitler. That is neat, if you like that sorta thing. They investigate his suicide as a fake and follow clues that says he could have made it to south America
Yeah...he was a druggy. Didn't they also give infantry meth or something to make them fight harder?

I've seen the 1st season of Hunting Hitler, and i really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, i don't have access to History Channel stuff anymore. Didn't they release dental records again recently (or something) that they claim definitively proves the charred body was his? If thats true....kinda takes the fun out of it. Certainly, they were smart enough to have faked something like that if need be?

There was also one years ago about finding his grave that was very good, but i can't remember the name. I think they concluded it was now a parking lot or something.

You look at his baby pics...or somebody like Jeffery Dahmer...and you gotta wonder just what happened that made them snap. The human mind is an incredibly tough, yet very fragile thing.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Last edited:
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then Patton passed away in a tragic car "accident" . I think they were afraid he would go rogue
Yea they probably were. One time he talked to a soldier who was "shell shocked" probably same thing as PTSD now and smacked him and called him a kitty lol
I think he got into a little trouble for that one

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah...he was a druggy. Didn't they also give infantry meth or something to make them fight harder?

I've seen the 1st season of Hunting Hitler, and i really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, i don't have access to History Channel stuff anymore. Didn't they release dental records again recently (or something) that they claim definitively proves the charred body was his? If thats true....kinda takes the fun out of it. Certainly, they were smart enough to have faked something like that if need be?

There was also one years ago about finding his grave that was very good, but i can't remember the name. I think they concluded it was now a parking lot or something.

You look at his baby pics...or somebody like Jeffery Dahmer...and you gotta wonder just what happened that made them snap. The human mind is an incredibly tough, yet very fragile thing.
I believe steroids

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
advertisement
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ever watch the Decoded show that aired a few years back? They did a good one on this subject.

Come to think of it, just about every episode was really good. Wish they'd done more than 2 seasons.

Watch Patton Full Episode - Brad Meltzer's Decoded | HISTORY
Yeah liked decoded too! That's all I watch is stuff I dvr from history and discovery channel. Curse of oak island, civil war gold, lost gold of ww2,swamp peeps. Knightfall. Cant remember any others right now

Last edited:
VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Had to get in a mothers day ride

20190512 140220

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
There was a documentary some years ago where "experts" proclaimed that he developed some sort of disease that clouded his decision making abilities, possibly leading to those blunders.

His inner circle would never allow that info to get out, of course, but there is one short clip that slipped by the propaganda Dept where you can see one of his hands shaking and trembling pretty badly.

Called meth .......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

I had read somewhere that he had siphylis.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apparently some folks like Russian junk. The total for the weekend, $8325 minus $100 for the table, food and gas. Plus a dealer friend is wanting more Russian junk. Go figure...I'll see a 1000-5 in the barn soon...

advertisement