VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
in the beginning Mr Hilter did do well against Stalin. after Stalingrad though, there tides were turned. Napoleon's forces also suffered a similar fate, when they invaded mother Russia.The French invasion of Russia, known in Russia as the Patriotic War of 1812 and in France as the Russian Campaign, began on 24 June 1812 when Napoleon's Grande Armée crossed the Neman River in an attempt to engage and defeat the Russian army. Only 120,000 of his original 500,000 grand army returned. 100 years prior to that, the Swedes also attempted and invasion based from Poland. Greedy f***s
They are a tough bunch to fight! And ol general Patton said we might as well whip their a** while we were over there. Haha I'm glad we didnt try it myself for my grandfathers sake. Hitler was smart at 1st but then got too big for his britches and also crazy fighting us and Russia at the same time he was bound to lose that. And Russia is so big and cold his supplies couldnt keep up with the front lines

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hitler was smart at 1st but then got too big for his britches and also crazy fighting us and Russia at the same time he was bound to lose that. And Russia is so big and cold his supplies couldnt keep up with the front lines
There was a documentary some years ago where "experts" proclaimed that he developed some sort of disease that clouded his decision making abilities, possibly leading to those blunders.

His inner circle would never allow that info to get out, of course, but there is one short clip that slipped by the propaganda Dept where you can see one of his hands shaking and trembling pretty badly.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They are a tough bunch to fight! And ol general Patton said we might as well whip their a** while we were over there. Haha I'm glad we didnt try it myself for my grandfathers sake. Hitler was smart at 1st but then got too big for his britches and also crazy fighting us and Russia at the same time he was bound to lose that. And Russia is so big and cold his supplies couldnt keep up with the front lines
Also the germans equipment was far advanced from the rest of the world. You watch those old films of them rolling into France with tiger tanks ect. And most of the French were still on horses and half assed tanks from ww1.

advertisement