Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
WTF... I know what he was saying... and am I’m the one from Kentucky!! A cousin sure... a sister... maybe, but your own daughters are off limits!!
WTF... I know what he was saying... and am I’m the one from Kentucky!! A cousin sure... a sister... maybe, but your own daughters are off limits!!
And @JTW has a soul! Just messing with you, children are special. All I will say about children is don't abuse them in a harmful way and we will get along just fine, whoop the piss outa them for doing wrong, I good! Just no sick things.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI

Agreed! Comment was in general. Didnt think i needed to specify that daughters were off limits...no matter what state we all reside in

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
And @JTW has a soul! Just messing with you, children are special. All I will say about children is don't abuse them in a harmful way and we will get along just fine, whoop the piss outa them for doing wrong, I good! Just no sick things.

X2 Smitty

advertisement
J

JTW

Agreed! Comment was in general. Didnt think i needed to specify that daughters were off limits...no matter what state we all reside in
Oh yeah... sure.

EA7F604E D85F 40F7 9C8F B2B93DC11BD7
P

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I feel like a bucket of melted butter. Can’t wait to get to the PNW!
Don’t get much better then this.
2D59856F 56DC 48DB 97A8 FE6B88BC1DD4

Headed up next weekend, we were going to take it off and fix and wash the rigs but riding is more important. They are still in da woods. Following weekend daughter from the coast will be there Tiger will be here for that. It’s on!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t get much better then this.
View attachment 132465
Headed up next weekend, we were going to take it off and fix and wash the rigs but riding is more important. They are still in da woods. Following weekend daughter from the coast will be there Tiger will be here for that. It’s on!
What is there to fix now?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!