BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cheers....after 4 hrs of mowing im beat!
View attachment 133911
Cheers 408155a0c9046ef2d9f47a42b92dab25

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

advertisement
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yea been trying, but I’m Facebook illiterate

Chupacabra Offroad

Try that?....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too. Maybe the link above. Says it can't be embedded.

I saw it when posted. Totally surprised how abrupt the power transfer was. Don't know how they don't break axles...

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

There’s another video of the passenger side, that passenger side tire spins a $hit ton before it grabs and climbs. Might work most of the time.... but that one time when you’re at the tipping point and because you have to wait for the computer to catch up with the wheel speed sensors, it’s gonna hurt

It’s still impressive, cause show me another sport machine with a front end that will do that.... but it’s still not a mechanical locker

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
There’s another video of the passenger side, that passenger side tire spins a $hit ton before it grabs and climbs. Might work most of the time.... but that one time when you’re at the tipping point and because you have to wait for the computer to catch up with the wheel speed sensors, it’s gonna hurt

It’s still impressive, cause show me another sport machine with a front end that will do that.... but it’s still not a mechanical locker

Yep...just realized that and edited my post. The one i saw, the front tire chirped 2-3 times if i recall.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I saw the video. It pretty much confirms what my fears were. It would be great for our farm rig or a pioneer for the wife to drive around on the trail rides she will attend. But for me it’s unacceptable. It fails when the trails get tougher. Now granted it would work great for 95% of the time which is what I said along time ago but for that 5% of the time when you’re in a real bad spot it will let you down. I mean no disrespect for the people that have it but for my writing style I just could not use it.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

My YXZ mechanically locks the front. No funny business going on with it lol.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I saw the video. It pretty much confirms what my fears were. It would be great for our farm rig or a pioneer for the wife to drive around on the trail rides she will attend. But for me it’s unacceptable. It fails when the trails get tougher. Now granted it would work great for 95% of the time which is what I said along time ago but for that 5% of the time when you’re in a real bad spot it will let you down. I mean no disrespect for the people that have it but for my writing style I just could not use it.
Sounds like a good summary.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

My thought on your opinion is very close, but part of me wonders if with the better suspension will you be able to carry more momentum, and never even be able to tell the difference? I want to say yes

advertisement