Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What did you do ?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Ok here’s the story as stupid as it is
We went into town to get supplies and there was a dog running around trying to find food. He was there for a long time. When called him over he had no tags. My daughter from the coast has a big heart and and took pictures into the store hoping since it was a small town someone recognized him. Nothing. So she left her number and we brought the dog up to get some food and if nothing she’d take him home to Seattle.
The dog turned out to be a sweet dog and enjoyed bacon eggs hamburger and such. After he’d eat he’d take leftovers and bury them for later I think. Figured he wasn’t being fed so they looked into strays and found out that they have a v cut into the ear which this one had. My daughter took him into the tent and he was great. He enjoyed riding around in sxs and down by the river, he was awesome with everyone.
At end of weekend my oldest daughter took him with her to Seattle but wouldn’t work at home for them so they found him a nice home. Well this morning I come to work and everyone asking what we did from that FB post. Call Sheriffs office and they basically told me I need to get that dog back ASAP. Detective didn’t think it was funny at all. I explained the dog being hungry, no one knowing anything, leaving our number and asked why dog wasn’t collored but was told to fix it. So I guess we’re driving to Seattle this weekend and then over to St. Marie’s to drop off the dog.
B3375C4D DECC 4AD8 A849 1DA83F28BB98

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We went into town to get supplies and there was a dog running around trying to find food. He was there for a long time. When called him over he had no tags. My daughter from the coast has a big heart and and took pictures into the store hoping since it was a small town someone recognized him. Nothing. So she left her number and we brought the dog up to get some food and if nothing she’d take him home to Seattle.
The dog turned out to be a sweet dog and enjoyed bacon eggs hamburger and such. After he’d eat he’d take leftovers and bury them for later I think. Figured he wasn’t being fed so they looked into strays and found out that they have a v cut into the ear which this one had. My daughter took him into the tent and he was great. He enjoyed riding around in sxs and down by the river, he was awesome with everyone.
At end of weekend my oldest daughter took him with her to Seattle but wouldn’t work at home for them so they found him a nice home. Well this morning I come to work and everyone asking what we did from that FB post. Call Sheriffs office and they basically told me I need to get that dog back ASAP. Detective didn’t think it was funny at all. I explained the dog being hungry, no one knowing anything, leaving our number and asked why dog wasn’t collored but was told to fix it. So I guess we’re driving to Seattle this weekend and then over to St. Marie’s to drop off the dog.
View attachment 135248
That is messed up try to do the right thing and it's wrong sounds like everything I do

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
With your bummed hand you can now go since you can’t work! Ride shotgun with me or anyone.

See ya there!
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and they're talking like surgery next week we'll see after tomorrow don't think I'll be going anywhere

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and they're talking like surgery next week we'll see after tomorrow don't think I'll be going anywhere

We will have plenty of painkillers that are on ice

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 135248
I would find out the DA's name and PH# and let him know, he's a DA and doesn't deserve a good pup! I see ranchers around here driving around with there flat beds unteathered, came home a couple years ago and found a Blue Pit Bull on the front porch, with road rash,with one brown eye and one blue, I knew it was a $ 1.000 dog. So I called a friend of mine that knows a lot of different dog people, well long story short the owner showed up at 9:30 PM to pick his pup in a flat bed that he slung off in the corner in front of our home. We had a talk about flat beds and pickup beds. If he shows up again, he's ours!

advertisement
L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
H.F.A.W.H.A.

I live in an ancronym world but this one escapes me.

If somehow it refers to being broke 'cause I'm always buying more crap for my Pioneer, I'd like to join.
Wait, I take that back. It probably costs money to join.

Never mind and carry on.

Last edited:
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
H.F.A.W.H.A.

If somehow it refers to being broke 'cause I always buying more crap for my Pioneer, I'd like to join.

Never mind and carry on.
High Functioning Alcoholic With Honda Addiction.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 135248

This is the type of thing that makes you legend....wait for it...ary. Gramps Pacific Northwest Legend is in the news!

What a pita for you to have to deal with for doing the right thing. The owner should drive their da to Seattle to retrieve their dog. Ffs if it was ours I know if it had got out and ended up found and taken hours away we’d be grateful first of all and secondly on our own dang way to get the poor pup ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 135248
That's kinda funny. But I guess she learned a lesson. And so didn't the dog owner.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
H.F.A.W.H.A.

If somehow it refers to being broke 'cause I always buying more crap for my Pioneer, I'd like to join.

Never mind and carry on.
High Functioning Alcoholic With Honda Addiction, you need to drink a lot of beer!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is the type of thing that makes you legend....wait for it...ary. Gramps Pacific Northwest Legend is in the news!

What a pita for you to have to deal with for doing the right thing. The owner should drive their da to Seattle to retrieve their dog. Ffs if it was ours I know if it had got out and ended up found and taken hours away we’d be grateful first of all and secondly on our own dang way to get the poor pup ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!